Small balls in morning then 5pm they're back

mikemegame

Could someone tell me why after ridiculing me first of course..... why are my balls don't hang and are small when I wake up and then... around evening they get 2-3x bigger and hang ?? Been like this couple years on and off gear 6 months each. wtf.. I notice arimidex makes them bigger. Nolvadex don't do much but thickens sperm to the point it don't wanna shoot out. Hcg would make them bigger but it's still smaller in the morning. Wtf

I'm not a nut doctor but I believe one's balls hang closer (and seem smaller) in the cold as the body's natural defense for protecting the sperm engine from too cold temperatures. Likewise, they hang lower and away from the body (and always at least seem bigger) due to higher temperature, your body's natural way of protecting them from overheating.

Body temperature (and BP actually) naturally tends to rise over the course of the day, just from eating, movement, stresses, etc. Add in an evening workout and your body will be significantly warmer than upon waking...So it would make sense that later in the day they would hang lower and at least seem larger. I do not know if warmer temps actually make them expand (like many materials) but it is entirely possible.

This is my theory relating to your issue...

We are trying to elucidate a pathological scientific explanation. Baseless comments are useless please leave the thread you have no knowledge to make any contributions
Brother, this sites full of 20 somethings that can't wrap their simple little minds around anything other than GAINZZZ BROOOOO.

My nuts do this too every single day and I cant figure why. Doesn't matter the test dose or frequency. At the end of the day sure looks like my balls are the exact same size as before trt a decade ago. Im 43. I question if it's a cortisol thing. Maybe natural GH pulse? (I dont take GH). It's absolutely part of our circadian rythym. Every single day like clockwork and been happening for years. They get sensitive and sore too and I get horny as fuck. Like unnaturally rapey horny. I stopped wondering why years ago. This isnt a bad thing whatsoever from my perspective.

I'll pulse HCG and a little Nolva and clomid 2x a year. I always wondered if that keeps at least a little natural testosterone being produced by our HPTAs.

But at 43... non stop test for 10 years, and blasting everything under the sun like an idiot from 19 to 30, I highly doubt I have much if any natural t being produced.

The disappearing testicles are still a mystery. Lol just gotta time sexy time right so ya don't make ur girls suck on raisins. Lmao.

Ima call ya TinyBalls McGraw.

Man I’ve never had big nuts. And I get laid way out of my league with some of the same women and ain’t a one ever said a thing about my nonexistent nuts.

Actually my nuts look fairly decent totally flaccid. But if I get a boner it pulls any extra scrotum skin up to base of my wiener. Hell, half the time I have a testicle that will disappear into my abdomen if she’s on top. And never have any women ever said a word about it. And I’m old with a decent body count.

Enclomiphene seems to make ‘em grow though. Even on super low dose test.

If I was natural or cycling I’d probably care about the size a little. But when you decide to go gears for life you may as well forget about them and see what happens. HCG can plump em up too sometimes. Especially if you have not used a ton of it before.

But getting quality HCG these days is a holy grail search so good luck. Idc what these lab tests are saying, HCG isn’t as effective as it used to be. Several factors involved in that.

Ima call ya TinyBalls McGraw.

Man I’ve never had big nuts. And I get laid way out of my league with some of the same women and ain’t a one ever said a thing about my nonexistent nuts.

Actually my nuts look fairly decent totally flaccid. But if I get a boner it pulls any extra scrotum skin up to base of my wiener. Hell, half the time I have a testicle that will disappear into my abdomen if she’s on top. And never have any women ever said a word about it. And I’m old with a decent body count.

Enclomiphene seems to make ‘em grow though. Even on super low dose test.
Sounds like that should be YOUR nickname then. To each their own in the bedroom brother. It's a pleasure thing for me AND many many women. Try it sometiiiiiii.. oh wait.... nevermind.. lmao

Women compliment my nuts constantly, along with the size of my dick which is pure luck. . If they ain't complimenting your balls, they are just bejng polite. Do they compliment the size of your dick at least?? Doubt it Lmfao. They WILL if they are impressed. Women are very visual creatures.

I'd be willing to bet my body counts way higher after bouncing at strip club's for decades. This wasn't meant to be a dick measuring contest about body counts, just ball measuring. But I'll play along. Lol

Women absolutely love sucking on big nuts nuts as much as big dick. You've just never experienced it obviously

why are my balls don't hang and are small when I wake up and then... around evening they get 2-3x bigger and hang ??
HD pics say at 6AM and 5PM with ruler in picture? Might make a compelling case report.

Brother, this sites full of 20 somethings that can't wrap their simple little minds around anything other than GAINZZZ BROOOOO.

My nuts do this too every single day and I cant figure why. Doesn't matter the test dose or frequency. At the end of the day sure looks like my balls are the exact same size as before trt a decade ago. Im 43. I question if it's a cortisol thing. Maybe natural GH pulse? (I dont take GH). It's absolutely part of our circadian rythym. Every single day like clockwork and been happening for years. They get sensitive and sore too and I get horny as fuck. Like unnaturally rapey horny. I stopped wondering why years ago. This isnt a bad thing whatsoever from my perspective.

I'll pulse HCG and a little Nolva and clomid 2x a year. I always wondered if that keeps at least a little natural testosterone being produced by our HPTAs.

But at 43... non stop test for 10 years, and blasting everything under the sun like an idiot from 19 to 30, I highly doubt I have much if any natural t being produced.

The disappearing testicles are still a mystery. Lol just gotta time sexy time right so ya don't make ur girls suck on raisins. Lmao.
Thanks for the info. Can you tell me how you pulse hcg? When I use hcg I do 1/3 of a 5000 iu bottle every 3-4 days. Some say do only 500iu a day and some say do 5000iu a week.

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me how you pulse hcg? When I use hcg I do 1/3 of a 5000 iu bottle every 3-4 days. Some say do only 500iu a day and some say do 5000iu a week.
No problem at all brother. When i say 'pulse', I mean I run HCG twice year. Probly wrong terminology there. I've always responded best to 500IUs every other day. I'll run 2x 5000IU bottles which lasts a out 6 weeks. I love hcg. May even start doing that 3x a year. Because... why not..

Back