smelly puss

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChuckSipes, Jul 31, 2015.

1. ChuckSipes

ChuckSipes Member

have you ever been with a girl who's puss has a really bad smell??

i think i might be over sensitive to smell cos even the slightest off smell downstairs and it puts me off a girl completely..

i was actually seeing a girl who's puss had an off putting scent to me.. i really liked her, the smell wasn't like she had a problem or something, it was just quite a strong scent.. some girls smell good some bad, i actually didn't have the heart (or balls) to tell her

if you were into a chick, and her puss smelt a little off to you, would you tell her?

2. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Off how? Fishy? Bloody? Body odor? What are we talking about here?

3. ChuckSipes

ChuckSipes Member

I've been with some that have been full fish market fucked up and I've had to stop. I've never said why though, i felt too bad for them.

the girl i was into it wasn't like barramundi wafting out of her cunt, it was more like a SLIGHT fishy smell to it. its hard to explain, but you know how everyone has a certain scent about them? most people I'm comfortable with but some scents are off putting.. it felt like it was just the scent she was born with down there. my senses didn't enjoy it very much

4. ChuckSipes

ChuckSipes Member

ah wtf happened to the font sixe?

5. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Could never do the fishy smell myself..

redrum720, big boi, Colt44 and 3 others like this.
  6. ChuckSipes

ChuckSipes Member

if you liked the girl, would you tell her?

7. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Not yet.

big boi likes this.
  8. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

Get her some vagisil and beat that shit up man, I personally like it when the pussy smell like dasani

ebkallday and MindlessWork like this.
  9. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I prefer a ripe smelling cunt, right out if the gym is always best.

If it smells like fish her its because she is dirty and sleeps around alot unprotected i.e. bacterial vaginosis.

10. ChuckSipes

ChuckSipes Member

apparently its that, and it can be from smoking.. apparently that makes it smell downstairs..

also just plain cleanliness.. its like if a guy fucks a girl using a condom, busts a nut and then doesn't wash his cock, the next day his cock will smell like a seafood platter..
    people need to wash thoroughly

11. Heynow

Heynow Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hygiene is one but sometimes women just have a fucked up Ph balance and that's usually the main issue. Or possibly a uti. Been married 14 yrs and I study this shit. Lol

MindlessWork, korat and Ozzy619 like this.
  12. Heynow

Oh and my bitch can't eat a lot of salmon. Lol. It does make a diff

13. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Yea it can be caused by alot of things. I dated a girl that constantly got it from wearing thong underwear. They would transfer ass juice to her snatch, she had to start wearing granny panties. Also the ph in your body can affect how you smell.

jacked44 and korat like this.
  14. ChuckSipes

ChuckSipes Member

did you tell her when he puss stank?

Ozzy619 likes this.
  15. Heynow

Fuck yea but I'm married 14 years. Lol. You tell this girl and she will probably just say "you have a small dick".

yohyoh, big boi and korat like this.
  16. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Yes, but she knew because she was always getting yeast infections

korat likes this.
  17. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Ive been with a "few" women myself. And there have been some different odors. As far as jump offs, i dont say anything. Just make sure I have on protection and I shower / wash sheets ASAP. Now with ones I like, most have no over powering odors. I did tell one once. She was offended. But after a few days she called me and had tried some new stuff down there. Of course she threw the shit back in my face a few times and it didnt work out in the end. But it didnt smell anymore.

18. korat

korat Member

That visual is hot yet so friggn nasty lol

Ozzy619 likes this.
  19. MANWHORE

MANWHORE Member

I'd eat it anyway ..
    I'm just nasty like that ...

I was with this girl in California on the beach ...
    right near a lot on the sand with blanket and my friend and her friend next to us ... Both hot as fuck ..
    well I went down to her belly button and after smelling the killies fishy smell I came right back up ...
    fucked her three times though

See the differnce now is I am older and more experienced ...
    I would fuck her once now because I am a fuckin pro and I would go down and eat that stinky nasty fishy pussy cause I know once those new juices get flowing, the new sweetest nectar comes a flowin out ..
    and it is so sweet ..

So eat that stinky pussy ..
    trust me, you gonna love that nectar ...

No joke
    and don't be afraid to
    give the butt a lick or two... :p

20. MANWHORE

MANWHORE Member

Then you tell her
    My dick is just the right size
    It's your pussy that's too big and lose

Xlgx and Heynow like this.