So I got gyno. So im losing my hair.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Adam Zain, May 3, 2018.

1. Adam Zain

Adam Zain Junior Member

Ran some Test, dbol, deca. Pharmacom dbol fucked me up, was using aromasin eod, felt that shit was underdosed that caused the problem. Several lumps under, but small, not noticeable, no milk titles, just small lumps. Should I run letro? I’ve got arimidex from the same source, not doing any good, itchy nippes every other day despite running 1mg every third day. Are AI’s commonly bunk?

In regards to balding, losing about 50 hairs every day, got a decent set of hair still, how long before I go bold, but anyways fuck it, I’ll just throw on a cap.

Oh I’m currently on test tren winstrol. I’m getting no night sweats on 100mg eod of Tren Ace from Pharmacom, also no anger issues, on it for 3 weeks now. Strength only increased on winstrol, but I must say I’m cutting. Seems like Pharmacom orals are good but oils seem a little off, need to get blood done to make sure. Yes I’m running some caber. But that could be bunk too. Usually use 101fitnesspharma or musclerapid for caber. As they only seem to stock it.

This is just some stuff on my head that I can’t seem to get around, apologies for the lengthy read.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

As for the AIs are they pharmaceutical? If they're pcom or something trash them and get pharmaceutical

Sk8man101 and Ultimatepip like this.
  3. Adam Zain

Adam Zain Junior Member

Yeah the ar0masin wasn’t pharma but arimidex was, I just have a genuine feeling these bastards just buy duplicated bunk ais and resell them. I’ve never used pcom, arn’t they meant to be the best in business? Even Isarms endorsed them. I know several UG labs sources, e.g. Maximus labs, problem is delivery and time waiting. This shit is next day delivery

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Big name doesn't mean the best .Goodyear is a HUGE tire name, you couldn't pay me to put 95% of their tires on any vehicle I or a loved one would ride in

hurricane and CrispyRockClimber like this.
  5. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

19 years old, uses name as username, puts face in avatar.

gyno is the least of your troubles.

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

SMH sometimes I just assume things. Good catch. Pharma pct or not you're probably fucked

7. Gbro

Gbro Member

Let me guess, no blood work to confirm anything.

8. Eman

Eman Member

Holy shit dude, stop everything... I literally don't know where to begin.

Stop taking so much AI and run a SERM.

9. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

Dud you're a mess

10. Michael7

Michael7 Member

That's a common side effect of winstrol , did you not know that ?

11. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

You're worried about balding and you're running tren and winstrol?

Dude... Stop everything, pct and stay away from steroids.

12. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

All shitty advice, double down!!

13. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

SCRIPT FLIP!

14. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Someone had to do it. Don't do what I said to do OP

Bad choices do not need to be compounded with other bad choices. That's how mindless was created

15. Adam Zain

Adam Zain Junior Member

People should

I'm finishing this cycle thank you very much, I'm from the Uk, gear is legal here, cba cropping my photo, don't see why my door would get busted down for it. nevertheless, I knew the risks, I took it, I'm fine with going bald like I said, I was moreso asking how long would it take. I usually use another source, this time I'm using pcom, haven't done bloodwork on it yet to confirm. Will do next week or so. I seem fine though, diet is on point, cardio, etc... I did start gear young, I was done growing though, my epilepsy were closed early, confirmed by a doctor of course.

16. Adam Zain

Adam Zain Junior Member

It was the dbol, never had it with winstrol or test, as soon as I touched it the fucker started falling like all the super heros from avengers when thanos clicked his fingers.

17. Adam Zain

Adam Zain Junior Member

I need trt too probs, ik.

18. Adam Zain

Adam Zain Junior Member

But the AI seems underdosed, wouldn't be lathergic if the AI was actually 1MG? I'd be in bed all day not actually enjoying cardio.

19. Adam Zain

Adam Zain Junior Member

Not yet

20. Adam Zain

Adam Zain Junior Member

Gyno costs 3-5k$, it is not the least of my worrries aha. Steroids are legal here pal.