So...when should I start?

Gibbster

Scenario:

I have been pretty much planning to do my first cycle for the last 6 months. To that effect, I decided I had better lean up some.
I started 3 months ago at 224 lbs and 24% bodyfat. (I'm 5'6 - 5'7)

As of this past Monday, I am at 212 lbs and 15.5% 2 weeks ago I bumped my cals to 3200 (from 2500 previously) to start getting the system ready for the cycle. I plan on running around 4000 cals for the cycle.

My question is this:
Should I continue with what I'm doing until I stall out or should I jump on my cycle?
All my gear should be here by Monday. This is a simple first cycle. Test for 12 weeks with a Tbol kickstart.

Any and all responses appreciated. :)

Lizard King

make sure you have your PCT before you start and go for it. Sounds like you dieted down and want to put on some muscle. Do you have a diet plan for once you come off to get rid of the extra bf you may put on?

Gibbster

Everything I need for the PCT is coming with the rest of the order :)

I'm not planning on going balls to the wall muscle gain with this. Being that its my first cycle, I'll be happy with a slightly lower bf % and a gain of 10-15 lbs staying with me after I'm done.
I guess I'm hoping there is no fat gain and quite the opposite actually.

dennis

It's all going to depend on your Diet and exercise..I would go balls to the wall though since this is your first cycle and gain as much as possible.Just go easy on carbs from breads,wheat,fluor..and limit dairy intake to a reasonable level.

Gibbster

Right now, my main source of carbs is Oatmeal, Brown Rice, and Mutant Mass weight gainer.
With my work schedule, eating sometimes takes a back stage in my day and I always found it tough to even hit 3000 cals. This has all been made a lot easier with the weight gainer.

One in the AM and one Post Workout.
2 other carb meals during the day (Brown Rice) and no carbs in the last meal before bed.

the only "bad" fat I am taking in is my last meal of the day which is a Sirloin Steak. The rest of it is MCT and Flax. Current diet is:
3233 Cals, 223 gr Pro (28%) , 344 gr Carb (43%) , 103 gr Fats (29%).

With my Age, Weight and Height and BF % right now, I get a BMR of 3205 cals. which means I am barely over.

I don't take in ANY dairy at the moment.

So..... if i were to go Balls to the Wall. What is the best way to go about this without chunking up again? It took me a lot of effort to get to 15% and I don't want to climb over that again.

Exile

Right now, my main source of carbs is Oatmeal, Brown Rice, and Mutant Mass weight gainer.
With my work schedule, eating sometimes takes a back stage in my day and I always found it tough to even hit 3000 cals. This has all been made a lot easier with the weight gainer.

One in the AM and one Post Workout.
2 other carb meals during the day (Brown Rice) and no carbs in the last meal before bed.

the only "bad" fat I am taking in is my last meal of the day which is a Sirloin Steak. The rest of it is MCT and Flax. Current diet is:
3233 Cals, 223 gr Pro (28%) , 344 gr Carb (43%) , 103 gr Fats (29%).

With my Age, Weight and Height and BF % right now, I get a BMR of 3205 cals. which means I am barely over.

I don't take in ANY dairy at the moment.

So..... if i were to go Balls to the Wall. What is the best way to go about this without chunking up again? It took me a lot of effort to get to 15% and I don't want to climb over that again.

ehhh, im not very big on weight gainers. I limit protein shakes and things of that nature. I try to get the majority of all my intake from actual food. If i take a shake its at bedtime to help keep away from catabolism.

Sponsored Links