Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Something in European water/food/air that lowers Testosterone and makes them weak/lazy/effeminate?

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by master.on, Jan 5, 2017.

1. master.on

master.on Member

Too much to be coincidence

Is there something in the European water, food or air that Lowers testosterone thus making them weak, lazy and effeminate?

Or is it that alpha-men were long gone, either killed in wars or migrated abroad to places with better weather/better natural resources/harder working people/dumber people to exploit? LOL

CherryChillin likes this.
  2. CherryChillin

CherryChillin Member

Yeah they stopped eating raw milk and cheese and red meat and started eating corn.

Christianity fucking ruined the white male and his balls.

I'm off germanic descent.

My people used to worship war gods.

Now they worship Jesus, a little snow flake who gets his ass whooped and forgives people for it.

Fuck that.

Worship odin, go to Valhalla and be a warrior.

It's the only way to stop Islam is to kill them.

Leancuisine likes this.
  3. CherryChillin

CherryChillin Member

And yeah, lowered intake of sat fat, cholesterol and zinc, iron from red meat will make you a bitch.

I believe that in combination with raw dairy allowed for a well developed gut flora allowing optimal neurotransmitter function