Source check: 101fitnesspharma.com

biggerben69

I know pharmacom is taking a beating and there are more questions than there are answers at this point. I don't know what Frank and Darius are getting for prices but I hear prices are high relative to other UGL's.
This place sells pharmacom. How do the prices compare? With most ugl's the blends and higher than usual mg/ml gear is the way to go when being frugal and getting the most bang for your buck.
This, of course, is assuming the gear in the vial meets label claims. For instance, the Pharmacom Mix-1 450 is Boldenone Undecylenate 200mg/ml, Testosterone Phenylpropionate 50mg/ml & Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml (10ml) and is $77.00. If it meets label claims you've got yourself a deal.
The Mix-3 500 is Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/ml, Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml & Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml (10ml) is $92.00 ...another good one.
The prices on the test E and Cyp are over priced.

Last edited:

biggerben69

The prices for the pharmacom don't make much sense? The test Cyp @250mg/ml is $62. The 450 mix is 200mg/ml of test cyp along with 200mg/ml of EQ and 50mg/ml of TPP for $15 more?

BigPharma

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I know pharmacom is taking a beating and there are more questions than there are answers at this point. I don't know what Frank and Darius are getting for prices but I hear prices are high relative to other UGL's.
This place sells pharmacom. How do the prices compare? With most ugl's the blends and higher than usual mg/ml gear is the way to go when being frugal and getting the most bang for your buck.
This, of course, is assuming the gear in the vial meets label claims. For instance, the Pharmacom Mix-1 450 is Boldenone Undecylenate 200mg/ml, Testosterone Phenylpropionate 50mg/ml & Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml (10ml) and is $77.00. If it meets label claims you've got yourself a deal.
The Mix-3 500 is Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/ml, Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml & Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml (10ml) is $92.00 ...another good one.
The prices on the test E and Cyp are over priced.
BigBen, is that the package in your avi the one I have been waiting to see from synergy??the pregnant bomb looking one that Acually made it.. .WTF, even in an envelope, Damb that's ugly.. .

jp4355

Anyone have anything recent on 101 finesspharma.
Can't seem to get a handle on them.
Keep reading Mixed Reviews, which Sucks.
Cause I've never heard of these Guys that are Bitching.
And some Guys Bitch if their Overseas Order doesn't arrive in the U.S. within a Week.
And that's Fucking Crazy.................................... JP
P.S.
No one has any Patience any more.
I'm use to waiting 2 to 3 Weeks or 10 to 12 Business Days.
All depending on the Shipping point.

jp4355

Iv ordered from them about 5 times in the last year and was always happy with service , delivery etc.
Thank you very much.
I thought they were OK, just putting out some feelers.

Did you do any of the Balkan Products.
Was looking at the Var from Balkan, have never tried there's.................. JP

GrizzlyMint

Anyone have anything recent on 101 finesspharma.
Can't seem to get a handle on them.
Keep reading Mixed Reviews, which Sucks.
Cause I've never heard of these Guys that are Bitching.
And some Guys Bitch if their Overseas Order doesn't arrive in the U.S. within a Week.
And that's Fucking Crazy.................................... JP
P.S.
No one has any Patience any more.
I'm use to waiting 2 to 3 Weeks or 10 to 12 Business Days.
All depending on the Shipping point.

Amen... I understand people are nervous but it this not Amazon.

jp4355

Amen... I understand people are nervous but it this not Amazon.
Believe me, this is not my 1st Rodeo.

It's just that their Prices are much Cheaper than other Sites, selling the same thing.
And That's a Major Concern for me......................... JP
P.S.
I've a Good Idea on what prices should be, based on Raw Prices today.
They have BD Primo for $56.32 for a 10 Ml vial, that's Dirt Cheap.

Believe me, this is not my 1st Rodeo.

It's just that their Prices are much Cheaper than other Sites, selling the same thing.
And That's a Major Concern for me......................... JP
P.S.
I've a Good Idea on what prices should be, based on Raw Prices today.
They have BD Primo for $56.32 for a 10 Ml vial, that's Dirt Cheap.

JP,
Did you ever order from them?

And isn't BD out of business?

Frank

Sponsored Links