Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

[Source] DNP ShreddedLabs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by shreddedlabs, Dec 7, 2018.

1. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I used to move furniture(houses) on the wknds for extra income. There'd always be some hot chick with a blood, shit, piss, cum, vomit stained mattress with dildos under it. You know how hard it is to carry a tempurpedic king size mattress at arms length to keep the bio filth off you? I told one guy he should just burn the fucker, geesh!

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  2. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

@shreddedlabs ,how do you fill your DNP caps? Some people on the dnp discord recently reported some are partially filled.

3. MaskedLiberty

MaskedLiberty Member

Thanks for the spoon, can you scoop up my lucky charms and feed them too me too? :p:p

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. MaskedLiberty

MaskedLiberty Member

Super awkward boner I have right now.......:oops::oops::rolleyes:

johntt44 likes this.
  5. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

We use a manual capsule filling machine. We press the powder into the capsule until the bottom part of the capsule is filled to the brim and then we put the top cap on so there should be some space. There shouldn't be a difference in the amount of powder in each capsule.

I have been checking and weighing the capsules since I have an associate who is making them and haven't found any bad ones myself they all seem uniform. But I will definitely be having a talk with him to ensure that he is doing his job properly.

I myself haven't received any emails about this issue either. If anyone has experienced a big variation in the filling of the capsules please send us an email I would like to hear about it.

6. Lordbrozz

Lordbrozz Member

I received my order everything look good now start to burn that fat

7. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not very quick with the email is he.

8. LifeSparklesDeath

LifeSparklesDeath Junior Member

He replied to me the same day. Still waiting on my pack to land though, today marks 7 days since payment.

Kakarot likes this.
  9. Notadouche

Notadouche Member

I’ll simply state I’ve ordered a few times including very recently and I’ve had my pack within 4 days from first e-mail. I do handle business in away where the only communication necessary from @shreddedlabs thru the entire order process is a btc addy tho so that may expedite the process or just my luck of the draw...idk just fyi

Kakarot likes this.
  10. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I know others and even @shreddedlabs have said that he takes a bit to respond. I'm just wanting to place an order before bitcoin drops any more.lol

11. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

@LifeSparklesDeath hey man if you haven't already or if we haven't gotten back to you. you should shoot us an email so we can make sure we didn't accidentally miss your payment or skip over sending your pack out somehow.

TNotch347 likes this.
  12. puckhog

puckhog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Notadouche likes this.
  13. LifeSparklesDeath

LifeSparklesDeath Junior Member

Looks to be a delay with the carrier according to the tracking number, i’ll update once the pack arrives.

14. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

15. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

yes I can get accutane.