[SOURCE] Olympia Labs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Olympia Labs, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Olympia Labs

Olympia Labs Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

US-DOMESTIC ONLY

ABOUT US

We are a driven team that began brewing gear for ourselves to ensure we were using properly dosed high quality gear. We have since began brewing on a larger scale while maintaining very high product quality. We aim to provide customers with injectables and oral compounds at a competitive price with extremely good customer service and product quality. We value our customer's satisfaction beyond anything else and will ensure our standards remain high and our customers remain happy.

Emails are being answered 24/7 currently. Our current T/A is 2-5 days.

We are expanding at a very quick rate and will be offering a much larger variety of products within the next few weeks.

#################BREWING PROCESS###########################

While brewing or handling any lab equipment/products we wear gloves. For sterilization, we place all vials plus receiver bottles in a bat of isopropyl alcohol and rinse them using new, clean brushes. We then wash all vials with distilled water. We dry heat the vials and bottles in the oven at 400 degrees Faerenheit for 30-35 minutes. All graduated cylinders and measuring equipment is thoroughly washed in the dishwasher before each use. All our raw powders, carrier oils, BA, BB is kept in a dark room out of sunlight. We are very exact with measuring out the quantities of powder, oil, BA, BB. We use large syringes and graduated cylinders for measuring to make sure the ratios and quantities are exact. For our orals, we use baking powder as the filler and a Torbal milligram scale to measure the quantities of oral raws mixed into the filler.

Oils are prefiltered through a .45 micron nylon filter and then through a .2 micron nylon filter. We have multiple setups with electric vacuum pumps and a peristaltic pump is on the way.

Products are color coded for security.

##########SAMPLE PRODUCT PICTURES############

lyzio9ei.jpg

ld700oco.png

nvsolnk4.jpg

##########SAMPLE BLOODWORK OF PEOPLE USING OUR GEAR############

975mg Test-E/week + 12.5mg aromasin ED - nsg538l5.png

750mg Test-E/week + 12.5mg aromasin ED - https://linx.li/s/f9klnuqd.png

#################RAWS PURITY TESTING########################

hsrmhoot.png

rv3hlgk3.png

mxb9587d.png

f9klnuqd.png

AWAITING MORE RESULTS CURRENTLY. WE ARE VERY CONFIDENT IN THE PURITY OF OUR GEAR.

##########PROMO##############

Every order over $100 will receive:

- Free shipping

- 10% off the final price

######### INJECTABLES (Carrier: GSO)#######################

| Product | Concentration | Price | Stock |

|:----------------------|:---------------|:-------|:---------------|

| Test E | 250mg/ml (10ml)| $30 | High |

| Test Cyp | 250mg/ml (10ml)| $30 | Med |

| Test Prop | 100mg/ml (10ml)| $20 | Out |

| tren Ace | 100mg/ml (10ml)| $40 | High |

| deca durabolin | 250mg/ml (10ml)| $35 | High |

| Mast Prop | 100mg/ml (10ml)| $35 | Med |

| EQ | 600mg/ml (10ml)| $45 | High |

| Primo E | 200mg/ml (10ml)| $100 | Med |

10mL per vial. Crimp-top vials.

########### ORALS ###########################

|:------------|:------------------|:-------|:-----------|

| Anavar | 20mg/cap (30 caps)| $40 | High |

| Dianabol | 25mg/cap (30 caps)| $25 | High |

| Winstrol | 25mg/cap (30 caps)| $25 | High |

| turinabol | 25mg/cap (30 caps)| $35 | Med |

Capsule size: #0

Filler: Baking Soda

### ANCILLARIES####################################

|:-----------|:-----------------------|:-------|:---------------|

| nolvadex | 20mg/cap (30 caps) | $25 | High |

| Aromasin | 12.5mg/cap (30 caps) | $35 | Med |

#######################HOW TO ORDER##################

Minimum Order: None

Shipping: $10 (Free for orders above $75)

Payment: BTC

Email: OlympiaLabs@tutanota.com

2-5 day T/A

We ship US domestic only.

Send an Email to OlympiaLabs@tutanota.com with what products you want and what quantities. We will reply with a BTC address to send payment to.

Please use a Tutanota or Protonmail email address!

###YOU WILL RECEIVE $100 STORE CREDIT FOR POSTING BLOODWORK WHILE USING OUR GEAR FOR AT LEAST 4 WEEKS###

Thank you, and looking forward to providing you guys excellent service and top tier quality gear.

-OlympiaLabs

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    Calicom likes this.
  2. Calicom

Calicom Junior Member

:cool: Happy Sunday

3. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Prepare for the shitstorm coming. I'm not a vetter but they're coming. A decent intro compared to the last few new sources.

MindlessWork and Worf like this.
  4. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Wrong date but kind of a good intro. Tits are missing though...

Olympia Labs likes this.
  5. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Are you on any other sites selling as a source?

6. Olympia Labs

I’m prepared :) I’m here to serve you guys. I like constructive criticism and questions because at the end of the day it improves my quality of service.

7. Olympia Labs

I’m currently not on any other sites. I’ve only sold to a private bulk buyer and want to expand.

8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Are you the same Olympia that was on BoP for a while?

9. Olympia Labs

No, I didn’t even know there was another Olympia. I have never served any online community, only a bulk private buyer.

10. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Not seeing the pics just links I won't click on.

SomeRandoGuy likes this.
  11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Of course you have no way to substantiate these claims. For all we know, you’re the same Olympia that was on BoP who went private and scammed members.

12. Olympia Labs

That’s unfortunate this other guy did that. But you’re right there is no 100% way of anyone differentiating one source from another without knowing for a fact the name of the people behind each source, and obviously that won’t happen. I don’t know anything about this other Olympia person but if anyone has dealt with them, they can compare my products to theirs or my setup to theirs or can have whatever other info they need off me that won’t compromise my security. Also, I guess it would be kind of foolish of this other Olympia to rebrand themself as the same name if they were a scammer.

Tiredandhot likes this.
  13. Just another run of the mill homebrewer turned source. What are you offering that every other domestic source on every other board isn't?

cochino, SomeRandoGuy, EazyE and 3 others like this.
  14. Worf

Worf Member

Lab pics? Why Meso? You know we are gona make it miserable for you until you can prove you arent a scam artist. Where are you currently selling? Who are your customers if you arent on any other board?

@Mighty-mouse @mp46

Light him up

15. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Poor choice of name so you are surely in for a shitstorm OPie. You really should try harder to make your case.

cochino and EazyE like this.
  16. Worf

Worf Member

T-Bagger likes this.
  17. Olympia Labs

I’m sure there are other great domestic sources on other forums. What I’ve noticed though is a lot of these sources will have periods of great customer service and T/A and then disappear or have periods of bad customer service and T/A. I’m offering not only excellent product quality but consistently great customer service and T/A. I will always put the customer first because to me that’s the basis of growing my service.

18. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Worf likes this.
  19. Worf

Worf Member

Your brewing 200mg/ml primo in GSO? Whats your ratios? is that possible with the molecular weight? Theres very good cooks on here who cannot do this.