[SOURCE] Olympia Labs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Olympia Labs, Jun 16, 2019.

1. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Use at your own discretion homie

2. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

:D:D:D:D. Don’t play Mr innocent. Oh how easily we forget you got me last time. :oops:

AB9428B5-C4C8-474D-A5D3-0160D6D81687.jpeg

Kim, MindlessWork and Iron Vett like this.
  3. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ooooooo...........Suckers.......

(IV climbs into the white van.....)

Kim, TX_Hempknight and HIGHRISK like this.
  4. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Lmfao suckers and tren. I got IV all day lol

Iron Vett likes this.
  5. Noah86

Noah86 Member

So he finally replied to me saying:
    “Go ahead and look at the lab results W&M posted himself. I only left out the caps results. All my oils are dosed as I showed. I’m not sure what else you want. Obviously my time as a source is up for not sharing that my caps weren’t distributed evenly. I’ve since bought a V mixer for mixing them and supply to my private buyers.
    I don’t know what else you want me to tell you. I’m sorry for not reporting that my caps weren’t mixed properly and instead just fixing the issue behind the scenes.”

He also afterward offered me a refund/exchange:
    “I’ll send you 2 packs of the corrected batch tomorrow or refund you for the dbol. Let me know whichever you prefer. You’re using the old batch dbol so it’s likely not distributed evenly between pills. Your oil is beyond well dosed”

Thoughts?

6. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

He left out the falsified reports. If I were you, I'd take him up on a refund, if he actually plans to.

7. BluesecSST

BluesecSST Junior Member

I would second that. I only have his Test-E and that's really hard to fuck up but I am still hesitant. At least the labels are snazzy! ./s

8. Weights & Measures

Weights & Measures Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I really want to be done with this; but I'm still so mad that I can't stop reading it.

The guy sent 14 samples; and posted 15 results. Many of the results were of samples I did not receive.

You have the information available to make an informed decision.

I won't post here again.

9. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Thanks for everything you do!!!

cochino and Yeanoforsure like this.
  10. Take a refund. My ass he turned around, bought a V mixer and has already righted that particular wrong.

The new batch is the old batch. He ain't sitting there pulling a million fucking caps apart by hand and probably doesn't even know how to use a V mixer properly, let alone have all the caps replaced that fast.

11. Bhairava

Bhairava Member

Yeah he’s still taking orders, I emailed him and he got back to me in 20 minutes. He thinks he’s about to make a 2k sale, I’ve been going back and forth with him heckling him about pricing discounts and payment options. I’m on a 16 hour road trip and I’m bored lol

Ejetson, size26s, TorroXL and 10 others like this.
  12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LMFAO

13. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Give him hell bud. Lmao

14. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Go get him you crazy m'fer. Keep us posted!

MiaRage22 and CompoundLifts31 like this.
  15. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This guy I like

16. I see good results for oils, 22mg dbol, 15mg Anavar, and then some way under dosed other orals.
    Am I seeing this correctly?!? I see the oils as slightly over dosed still, which strikes me as weird...

17. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

You are seeing correctly. The biggest one was the complete hack job on the aromasin.

88GENERAL88 and CompoundLifts31 like this.
  18. Thanks for breaking this down.
    I know you don't want to post here again, but now I see ONE report was COMPLETELY made up?!?
    Thanks for your transparency through this all. I know this isn't something you want to deal with as a testing source, but at the same time, were testing illegal drugs. Bull shit should be expected lol

19. Should be 2k in orals then lmao

TorroXL likes this.
  20. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Two reports were completely made up. The reports for oral caps were changed to purity after he saw his mg doses were way off.

Olympia committed fraud. Simple as that.