Special brownies or cookies?

Merry Christmas!
So I really want to make special pastries for Xmas to feed to my family. Do you think they would be able to smell the bud in it?

Kubrick

Merry Christmas!
So I really want to make special pastries for Xmas to feed to my family. Do you think they would be able to smell the bud in it?

Make an oil or butter out of the bud. Use THAT to make the pastries. Shouldn't smell too much. Are you trying to get the. High without them knowing? Haha.

stomps

Make an oil or butter out of the bud. Use THAT to make the pastries. Shouldn't smell too much. Are you trying to get the. High without them knowing? Haha.

If your gonna make theme def make oil or butter.
It will still have a slight smell.
And you can definently taste it

Yeah I wanna get them high without knowing lol.
I've made brownies with oil before. I'm just wondering if they will be able to smell them.

Mike Oxbig

That's a dick move. Do the people you're giving them to even regularly consume cannabis?

Even if they do, from my experience edibles tend to hit hard and fast when they finally kick in. That can be a nightmare if it happens while they're in the middle of driving home. How would you feel if this resulted in your family members being injured in an accident?

smiles

they do have a different taste, and a little different smell to them just make up something good, like its all organic or some shit and it should work... I hope it works, if it does tell us all about it... hahahaha

smiles

That's a dick move. Do the people you're giving them to even regularly consume cannabis?

Even if they do, from my experience edibles tend to hit hard and fast when they finally kick in. That can be a nightmare if it happens while they're in the middle of driving home. How would you feel if this resulted in your family members being injured in an accident?

I understand what your saying about getting into a accident, but if they get that stoned they will pass out or know something is different and most likely wont drive, if you feel they are the type to drive even unsure conditions, than make sure they eat them till they pass out... hahaha

Mike Oxbig

I understand what your saying about getting into a accident, but if they get that stoned they will pass out or know something is different and most likely wont drive, if you feel they are the type to drive even unsure conditions, than make sure they eat them till they pass out... hahaha
Is the entire family going to sleep on OP's couch for the night? Highs from edibles last FOREVER.

Driving under the influence isn't cool, and forcing people to do it against their will is even more fucked up. Physically being on the scene of fatal DUI accidents and seeing the corpses of innocent families just trying to get home will change your perspective on the issue. The experience is a bit different than reading about it in the newspaper or online.

In my adolescence I used to drive high daily for years on end and never had an issue, admittedly I drove far better high than I did drunk but it's still NOT worth it. I actually did drive like shit when I smoked after a brief break, my coordination was effected substantially when I didn't have a high tolerance to the drug.

And FWIW the edibles I used to make definitely had a taste to them. Granted I used an ounce per batch but I always made my cannabutter with schwag. I once had edibles from a dispensary out in Cali and they still had a bit of a taste to them, they used 1 gram per edible.

Last edited: