Spectrum Pharma

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Athlete127, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Anyone have experience with them? My supplier ran out of what I normally use and so he sent me spectrum. Each vial individually boxed and includes paper instructions.. looks kinda like Alpha Pharma. Even sent me a 50mg/ml inject Anavar and superdrol.. kinda interesting

2. bigpoppachump

bigpoppachump Member

Did he tell you that he was shipping a new product to you?

3. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

yeah Ive got some stuff from him for awhile and he wanted me to try it but he swears its popular brand so figured Id ask here

4. bigpoppachump

bigpoppachump Member

Just checking. I'd be pissed if my source pulled a bait ad switch and sent me shit I didn't order.

I've never heard of this brand but I'm sure someone on here has so here's a BUMP

5. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

I guess either way ill use it and report back!

6. VAGeo87

VAGeo87 Member

Glad to give some input here: I’ve used Spectrum Test E, Prop, NPP and EQ over the last few months and am very satisfied. It is a lot like Alpha (same company/people is a rumor I’ve heard a few places). Smooth oil, quality product, well packaged, product info paper inside each box, the whole deal. I’ll gladly be a repeat customer.

Would love to see a bottle go to Anabolic Lab. Ond thing I noticed was a limited amount of products, like no tren or Mast etc., from my source at least. Spectrum has a website that I found. Been curious for months to hear any feedback on here from others on them, I haven’t found a thing so far...

7. Den84

Den84 Member

It is 1 ml amps or 10 ml vials ? Please share a picture

8. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

I got tren a/E and mast so I'll let you know how it goes!

9. VAGeo87

VAGeo87 Member

10ml’s no amps. Pics are on DG’s website.

10. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Just pinned the tren E and EQ last night. Smooth no pip.

11. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Week 3 into the tren E and dreams are NUTS.... So crazy I wouldnt even want to tell anyone about them lol

12. PIZZABOY

PIZZABOY Member

Yeah, tren will do that

13. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

I almost like them I try to fall back asleep sometimes so I can have them again lol

14. PIZZABOY

PIZZABOY Member

Yeah, dont tell anybody, they might lock you up;)

Athlete127 likes this.
  15. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

I had a dream about this girl I used to talk to (not even date) now all day ive been thinking maybe it was a sign to contact her hahahah

16. PIZZABOY

PIZZABOY Member

You know it was, hell cast that line bro! Chicks dig the attention, its not like she doesnt know you. LET HER KNOW, you were dreamin about her........

17. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Downside.... I have a gf LOL!!!

18. Westernmalaborers

Westernmalaborers Junior Member

Ya what happened with DG and the Pharma grade test he was selling I am only considering Spectrum because that was my main connect for domestic gear. spectrum Pharma Never used it but that’s how I feel . Not gonna fuckin do it Nope I will keep researching until I score I always do!

19. Westernmalaborers

Westernmalaborers Junior Member

What I meant to say is at this point I don’t feel to good about spectrum I like to stick to Pharma grade as much as possible.

20. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

spectrum is A1. probably best gear ive used