SR Healthtech?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by bambam333, Dec 15, 2018.

1. bambam333

bambam333 Member

anyone ever grab any raw from them or hear anything

2. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

What are their prices ?

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’ve heard they scammed a startup lab out of about $15k.

Over at BOP several guys have posted up good bloodwork.

They are the manufacturer of their raws.

To create an account, they require a credit card number. Yeah - that doesn’t sound suspicious AF.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Den84, MindlessWork and bambam333 like this.
  4. Nela

Nela Member

There semi finished oils are a hit and miss stay away from there tren and npp was absolutely Bunk!

I'm sure they are using there own oils for the above If so then you have your answer

bambam333 and T-Bagger like this.
  5. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

They keep your email as well. I always get spam emails from them just for making an account on their site, and making a wishlist.

T-Bagger likes this.
  6. bambam333

bambam333 Member

sooo sounds pretty shitty to me in a few different ways thanks brothas greatly appreciated feedback

Just1more and T-Bagger like this.
  7. Bhairava

Bhairava Member

I know this is an old thread so this probably isn’t very helpful. However I ran some of their tren ace and that shit was hands down the most underdosed gear I’ve ever used. Didn’t do a single thing whatsoever. One of my buddies was working for them and catching packages to re ship and he recently just got popped by US customs catching their packages from China. Would not reccomend them to anybody.

T-Bagger and Nela like this.
  8. Driftking

Driftking Junior Member

Ok that's terrible. The reason why your buddy was popped by the custom is because they shipped the packages to your buddy with international express directly I think but not the transshipment as they promised. When the package was seized in custom and your friend was exposed. I am not talking down on them but On this issue, this behavior is really selfish, they care nothing about their reshipper.