Stacking Tren on top of Tren equals infinity stone...

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by penche, May 12, 2019.

1. penche

penche Member

Took about 40mcg t3 and 20mcg T4 this morning and did feel a bit better along with my caffeine. Going to continue this protocol and make some fine adjustments. Add in the modanifil in the morning also. Appreciate the input @88GENERAL88 makes a lot of sense now when you put this into light.

2. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Hey brother that's what we do here right, help each other out, without trying to make someone feel stupid, this is the route I usually like to take. Especially, when it comes to helping out another very active member. Thyroid is so incredibly important, low thyroid even increases prolactin, so that is also an important factor to account for when running compounds like tren, deca, and trestolone. Increasing t3 may even have the ability to allow for ridding caber from someones cycle. I am would much rather take care of the underlying issue than attempt to treat the symptoms like most are doing when supplementing with caber, prami, or bromo.

penche likes this.
  3. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

I read something one time how tren can affect t3 an its good to supplement it while using tren I'm not 100% on how true it is but ill try to dig it up. I pop some primatean an jet pills an I'm running around like I took booger sugar lol

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  4. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Yeah it affects t4 and free t4 but pretty much the samething because as we know t4 is what converts in the body into t3. The only thing that I can’t find info on and probably won’t be able to find a study on, is whether there would be more benefit to supplement with t4 or t3. I supplement t3 just because I figure that increasing thyroid is what is needed, the only thing I wonder is if supplement t4 would increase igf-1 even more than tren already does by the t4 having to be broken down and then converted into t3 in the liver. has been shown to be a positive when it comes to making the decision on what to supplement with Gh, so suffice it to say it probably does infact increase igf1 more, if t4 is used. question is how much t4 is needed? I believe that is probably a question best answered by bloodwork. In another. 3 weeks I have bloods being done again, so I will be able to let you guys know how adding t3 into the equation has affected my thyroid levels, I am only using 25mcgs at the moment, I didn’t want to throw down 50until I have new bloodwork drawn up

Holidaypay and penche like this.
  5. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Is there any difference between primatene and bronchaid

6. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Bronkaid has more of that guafinesen shit in it an Primatene has more pills per box I like primatene cause it doesn't give me the runny nose that bronkaid does

7. suncom3

suncom3 Member

Ive never heard of either of those? Similar to sally? How about clen? Seems like some of the clen avail now is kinda weak.

8. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Fuck thanks for the heads up, I hate that fucking runny nose I almost choke on my snot sometimes

9. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Np bud an same here Primatene doesn't do that at all it feels like straight ephedrine

10. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

They are at pharmacy all u need is id to get it in us it has ephedrine in it 25 mg doses an I don't know clen wise I haven't used it

11. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

clen is still not available for prescription in the US, and probably never will be. We have albuterol. The clen that SL carries, the 40mcg tabs, are definitely not weak. Used clen only handful of times. Just recently grab a few to throw in on my two days a wk that I don’t use ephedrine. I can’t believe that there are guys that run 160-200mcg of the stuff. 40mcg has me shaking. I liked the extra zing it added to my cardio.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  12. suncom3

suncom3 Member

you may wana try clen,if you you can find some ugl good stuff.

13. penche

penche Member

BECBD942-96AF-4F7D-A721-AEDFE94D9539.jpeg
    So I’ve been taking 40mcg of T4 in the morning along with 35mcg of T3. Like straight up in the Am on empty stomach.

Then around 4pm same dose 40mcg of T4 and 35mcg of T3. The lethargic feeling is completely gone. Like GONE ! I’ve actually now increased the Tren dose to 650mg per week now that I feel absolutely fuckin great.

No issues sleeping either and I know my Tren Ace is legit as phuck because I had it tested my WM. Curious if I’m overdosing my thyroid a bit too much tho? Maybe I’ll lower the T3/t4 till the lethargic feelings come back to adjust dosages. But as of now problem is fixed !
    Again thanks for the advice everyone and also @88GENERAL88 very much appreciate

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  14. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

You got it bro. Glad to have been a service. Also, I don’t think you have hyped your thyroid too much at all. I think due to your dose of tren you could even increase t4 to 100mcg and feel even better and be fine. Remember, the more tren, equals more suppression. I take 100mcg of thyroxine and 25mcg of cytomel every morning. Your right it really helps with sleep. I would cut out the even dose those it could amplify your insomnia. T4 has a really long half life, t3 is only 2.5 days. 100mcg of t4 is the equivalent of 25mcg of t3. I am sure you feel incredible coming from where you were since you are now feeding your thyroid again. If you want to keep t4/t3 dose low you can also supplement tyrosine, which is the main component others than iodine in the make up of your thyroid hormone.

Hey is that your home brew??? I used to love to brew my own tren, I don’t know why but I feel like tren brewed from pellets, was always stronger for some reason.

I need to get myself in a situation to where I have more privacy, like move into my own place. So I can go back to being,” Bill Ni the science guy “

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  15. penche

penche Member

Yes sir indeed it is. This small batch is brewed from regular raws. I added a little bit of Tren E to help keep the tren Ace from going cloudy. Talk to several brewers and it’s crystal clear gold now. Component th has been discontinued unfortunately. However finaplix carts can still be bought and the hormone can be extracted. Fina is very strong.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  16. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Yeah was just reminiscing of the time where fina kits had flooded the market. Lol. Ahhh those were the days. Your right fina is fucking strong. Sucks about component th, I hated using synovex too much Hassle, for the cost.

penche likes this.
  17. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

Stacking tren on tren equals infinity stone. Going off tren means shrink and feel like a freight train hit u even on trt dose of test to try to maintain. Then comes the depression and the tears watching the muscle fall off.

18. penche

penche Member

Nothing in life is forever my good man. I’m here for a good time, not a long time.

19. Ray9

Ray9 Member

Same

20. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Member

Yeah I have to agree, was prescribed modafinil for awhile for a sleeping disorder. Don’t confuse it with stimulants because it has a different effect

penche likes this.