stan efferding take on hgh

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Sparkyp, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

seems like it makes sense. does anyone agree with this?

2. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

Deca made my dick bigger once, I ran it with test and no AI, got so much bloat it looked like a fucking sledgehammer handle.

Sparkyp and DrankSlangin like this.
  3. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

lol. not referring to your dick getting bigger but HGH working as well as everyone says it does for size and strength. thats the question.
    a lot of interesting info in this clip on gh. i think the dick thing was to get people to watch the video.

4. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Would not be surprised at that, lol.

5. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Good rant, I agreed with almost everything. Use gh for soft tissue repair At lower doses. Great for older people on TRT. However his views on insulin sensitivity could be wrong. Many studies I've read suggest that insulin sensitivity at the beginning is decreased but following adipose removal from being on growth hormone insulin sensitivity is actually increased.

6. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

If almost everything he said is correct then why even go on gh? Even if he was half correct why go on gh?
    I’m only asking for personal knowledge. Idk anything about aas

7. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Soft tissue repair. As he said, he tried everything to fix his knees, nothing worked except igf-1 ,