Start up home brew shopping list for supplies

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Evom1, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Hey guys, I remember seeing a while ago someone had posted up a very thorough shopping list for medlab listing everything you needed to get started. Does anyone have a list they wouldn't mind posting? Just want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything or picking the wrong options.

2. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Screenshot_20170918-124510.png

This was my order. I got a few other Things like syringes and syringe filters from other places.

DrankSlangin and NorthMich like this.
  3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Thank you @AnTabolic73

If I was looking to put it in individual 10ml vials and crimp them, I would essentially just need to add the vials, stoppers, tops, and crimping tool correct?

4. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Yea if you wanna go that route. Obviously you would have to sterilize the vials, I'm sure you're aware.

5. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Did you have to confirm your identity to buy the capsule machine off them ? I was gonna buy off one them , but they wanted a copy of my id . I said fuck that jazz and ended up getting a nice 100 count capper through somewhere else .

6. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Yes I did. I wasn't concerned tho, being I was using my credit card either way.

GilGripper and LordSamuilo like this.
  7. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Add in another 350 $ if you buy it off a medlab supply company . Their crimpers are really nice , but you can find a cheap one on amazon that will get the job done just as good . You will have to adjust the deepth of the crimper to get a good crimp with the cheaper tool, but with a little bit of time messing around with it you can get those 50$ crimpers to put a pretty nice crimp on your vials.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    tandd6 likes this.
  8. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Yeah good point . I just didnt know whether or not they turned that info into the government or not . I always heard because of people using them to cap up painkillers they shared that info with the dea . It could be total bullshit , it just sketched me out.

9. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Yea me too. When ordered I just thought the warning was just for show and they wouldn't require it. But they did ask for it.

But i figured they had my address my credit card so it shouldn't make a difference. But if the dea comes a knocking to check in on my capsule maker I'll let you guys know. I bet it's more of a deterrence, and what ever govt agency that requires it, I dunno if dea or fda or whoever, probably just wants to keep tabs on every "pill making device" out there.

I compare it to showing my license for my ephedrine at the pharmacy.

S P and LordSamuilo like this.
  10. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Also, I think they now accept bitcoin so that's cool. You won't have to use credit card if you dont want to.

11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yes, and I'm studying up on that extensively before doing so. If you have any guides on that, I'd be Interested. I read the Bible, but I want to be sure I'm 100% sterile in my process

12. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I was planning on getting it on Amazon or Ebay

13. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Nah man that's one step I'd rather not do. The empty vials are a lot cheaper the sterile sealed too.

14. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Totally hear you there.

15. Rigger622

Rigger622 Member

@Evom1 check out “Its brew time” in this homebrewing section pg.5 a couple guys gave some lists further in on it that I found helpful. I dont know how to link threads here sorry....

16. Evom1

Evom1 Member

That's awesome, I'll bet that's where I saw the list before. Thank you!!

Thank you for those contributing to this thread. I know my questions may be basic, but I want to be very certain on what I'm doing for understandable reasons.

17. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

All you're doing is buying your OTC supplements in bulk powder and capping them yourself. Nothing illegal about that....lol

18. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

Thanks for making this post @Evom1

Much needed

19. Evom1

Evom1 Member

No problem. Check out the posts I just quoted in "it's brew time" in this section too!

uwrassler197 likes this.
  20. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Lol exactly just a man trying to save a few bucks ! But , honestly it doesn't make much sense that you can buy all the lab equipment you'd need to start a nice size meth lab , no questions asked. Then they make a big stink about a cheap capper machine you could buy at the local vitamin shop ?

MisterSuperGod likes this.