Started At 250

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Ice-T4444, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

Yesterday started first cycle of sust at 250mg a week spread out into 2 shoots... I know the recommended is 500mg but I just had to go with my gut feeling....... I dot my diet in check eating 900 more calories over my BMR..... my question is if I dont see any gains in 3-4 weeks could I bump it up to 500mg or would that not be a good idea?

2. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

There is no need to spread the shots throughout the week unless you're doing it because of the propionate in sustanon. I would suggest do 500mgs for a couple weeks and then do 250 for the entire cycle. What is your pct plan?

3. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

I have adex on hand maybe do that at .5 EOD after the 2nd week
    then for pct I amdoing nolva
    40-40-20-20-

If after I finish PCT and I still have sides do I keep taking Nolva at a lower dosage???

So next week should I shoot 5oomg and do that for 4-5 weeks then finish out the rest of my cycle at 250???

thank you

4. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

sorry ment .25 for adex

I have 1mg pills of it
    4th of a pill

5. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

PCT looks good and solid. It's not vital to increase it up to 500. It's completely optional, recommended though as a kickstart to your cycle if you're not using any orals. I would also add 2 proviron ed. It's usually cheap and readily available as far as i am concerned and it's a wonderful addition to any cycle to increase the total test, keep estrogen in check, help with libido issues etc, etc.

You can extended the use of nolva beyond four weeks if you feel like you need it. 10-20mgs would do the trick. hcg can come handy if you experience any testicular atrophy.

6. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

I really just wanted to do a single steriod for my first cycle ....
    Sust at 500mg for 3 weeks sound like a good idea then go back down to 250... would that be ok if I started 500mg next week??

7. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I don't recommend starting next week at 500. Shoot another 250mgs this week. Remember, you have to keep your blood levels stable.

Do a little more research on proviron and i'm sure you'll want to use it! ;)

8. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

if I did decide to go 500 when should I start???
    should you increase a lilttle doseage every week????

or maybey i'll just do this for a 10 week cycle see how it goes and next time go 500mg..
    I pantient.....:)

9. solo47

solo47 Member

Reinheart has good suggestions, as always, but I sense you want to be cautious here.

So be cautious. Do 250mg/wk of Sust for 10 weeks.

But if after six or seven weeks, nothing much is happening, I'd knock it up to 500mg/wk.

Then again, when it comes to Sust, nothing beats 750mg/wk, but you should go with that from the beginning and do it next time or the cycle after that (though if you continue, you'll likely choose Test E). All in time, Mr IceT4+. Start cautious and learn as you go. The future next times will come. Usually.

On 250mg/wk, you shouldn't need adex or hcg or nolva or Proviron during your cycle (what you want may be another matter), but you could keep them on hand (at least the Nolva) just in case. pct begin at 12 weeks with Nolva alone, four weeks receding 40 >20 should be plenty.

All this based on my experience and learning. I'm not a textbook here so be your own pilot.

Solo

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  10. HDH

HDH Member

You need to make up your mind bro. You have already started your cycle. Either stick with 250mg EW or 500mg EW.

I wouldn't start the A-dex unless it was necessary. If you stick with 250mg, more than likely it won't be needed. It's always good to have something just in case. Good luck-

HDH

11. dennis

dennis Member

Just stick to the 250 ew plan..do not increase dosage.Get extra sust and run this one 12 weeks bro.My first cycle I ran 250 mgs sust for 13 weeks and gained 20 lbs.Your next cycle should have a kick start (front load) in it.Start your pct roughly 3 weeks past last shot of sust..more like18 days or so.

12. dennis

dennis Member

Just stick to the 250 ew plan..do not increase dosage.Get extra sust and run this one 12 weeks bro.My first cycle I ran 250 mgs sust for 13 weeks and gained 20 lbs.Your next cycle should have a kick start (front load) in it.Start your pct roughly 3 weeks past last shot of sust..more like18 days or so. I just went back and re read your original question..if monday was your first shot of 250 then go ahead and do 250 more on thursday and again next week..then go back to 250 mgs ew.

13. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

my first shoot monday was 125mg.
    If I wanted could I go 100mg tommorow then 120mg friday???
    that gets me at 350 .... then the next week just do two shoots?????
    175 monday 175 thursady...
    WOULD THIS WORK???

14. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

typo
    monday 125mg
    100mg tommorow
    125mg friday

then next week just take it in two shoots

15. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

would this work???

16. HDH

HDH Member

Keep your blood levels steady. Inject 2x a week at the same dosage.

HDH

17. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

okay cool but what if I wanted to go to 350 insead of 250????
    I did monday at 125.....do I do the rest to make 350? or do I do another 125, then next week start doing 175 monday and thursday?
    Thanks

18. dennis

dennis Member

here is what you do if you have enough sust.week 1 and 2 take 500 mgs sust.
    weeks 3-12 take 350 mgs sust.
    today take 185 mgs.. friday take 185 mgs
    next week mon 250 mgs thursday 250 mgs
    weeks 3-12 mon 175 mgs, thursday 175 mgs

19. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

that looks good bro thanks for sure