Starting to think I got burned by HGHPRO...

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Sloppychauncy, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Sloppychauncy

Sloppychauncy Junior Member

Ok, so let me start by saying that this was my first time dealing with an hgh source, especially one online. The thing is, I found this guy on Instagram under the same name (HGHPRO) and when I made the payment to him the country was turkey—so I figured they MIGHT be the same person, but might not be I don’t know for sure. Anyway, I decided I would start out with a small test order, 36mg (108IU) for $250 with shipping included. So once I made the payment, that was it... I never heard from him again. So if it IS the same guy, here is your chance to actually follow through on your word—or this is to just deter anyone from ever even think about using this guy. Now I know that just cuz they could both be from turkey doesn’t mean shit, I’m not stupid, but I’m just saying this as a warning to anyone just in case it is the same person. Take what you will from this post.

2. brutus79

brutus79 Member

So you are saying that you sent money to turkey to a drug dealer you saw on instagram without checking if it was legit, and you think you may have gotten burned? Nah. I'm sure you're good.

3. Marcus

Marcus Member

You bought from a guy on IG and that didn’t raise some eyebrows?

TorroXL and T-Bagger like this.
  4. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

What email did you use to contact the person? Is it the same email the person on here uses?

TorroXL likes this.
  5. Sloppychauncy

We messaged via WhatsApp so I don’t know his email, and yes I realize that I fucked up immensely but, chill dude I was just letting you guys know in case it is the same guy, no need to be such a prick about it...

6. CAswole

CAswole Member

Oh hell

7. Sloppychauncy

Would you like to elaborate? Or will you just stay fucking silent and not join in on the prick party?

Dustin Sci likes this.
  8. CAswole

CAswole Member

I didn't think it needed elaboration

T-Bagger, ickyrica, bonacris and 3 others like this.
  9. Sloppychauncy

Also another thing—any good reliable sources for hgh on here that don’t cost a fortune?

10. Sloppychauncy

Well thanks for your worthless input then...

11. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Well at least you know you fucked up. I doubt it's this hghpro. Someone just probably set it up to scam people.

MindlessWork likes this.
  12. CAswole

CAswole Member

Relax guy. You couldn't possibly think you're gonna come in here saying you got scammed buying gh on ig and not catch shit for it. Super dumb, but u learned your lesson so just push on. Doubtful its the same hghpro

13. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

When I sent money twice to HGHPro it was not to Turkey. The country starts with C and rhymes with vagina.

14. Sloppychauncy

Thanks for not being a fucking hormonal bitch like that caswole guy. I was just posting this to let others who might be thinking about ordering from him know and to decide if they still wanna risk it and possibly make the mistake I made.

CAswole likes this.
  15. CAswole

CAswole Member

;)

16. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

If you spend a few hours reading the Underground Steroids forum, you will find reputable generic HGH sources. And in the process, become educated on the subject and decide for yourself!

17. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Just looked at your join date, where the fuck you been?

18. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

They've been coming out of the woodwork lately

19. Sloppychauncy

I’ve had some serious personal problems to deal with over the past few years...I just recently decided to get back into the game cuz I just recently proposed and I wanna look as good as possible for the wedding in May next year.

20. picholas

picholas Member

Risk ordering from an IG source?