stealth labs

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by enduranceAthlete, Sep 6, 2006.

enduranceAthlete

enduranceAthlete Junior Member

Anyone heard of these guys? They supply saches that should be less detectable than other means, but is their gear any good?

unt0ld

unt0ld Junior Member

Stealth products are good. If they are legit. But there much more expensive.

rpmjr19

rpmjr19 Junior Member

I've seen them much cheaper than vials actually. 80$ for 20ml at the one site.

HDH

HDH Member

That particular site is very reputable. The site stands behind the products 100%. I have heard lots of good. Some of it is a high mg per ml so a 50/50 cut of a sterile filtered USP oil might be appropriate. I have some of the products on the way for my next cycle.

HDH

rpmjr19

rpmjr19 Junior Member

what is your next cycle?

HDH

HDH Member

On my next cycle I've decided to go with tren E 100mg/ml and Supertest 450. I'm going to start the Tren E at 400mg a week then I might go up to 600mg on the second or third week depending on how I feel and the Supertest will be 900mg a week. The Tren E is $135 for 40ml. Supertest is $160 for 40ml, that is why I'm going with it instead of the Test E.

HDH

enduranceAthlete

I considered the SuperTest, but I read it hurts like a mofo. I went with Sust250 in the 40ml cache with clomid and hcg for pct and novadex just in case of gyno.

Question: Doing 500mg/week of Sust.250 for 10 weeks, will I need HCG for pct? I did one very light cycle previously of Sust250, 250mg/week for 8 weeks with only a slight atrophy down below and no other sides. Results were good.

Any thoughts?

perp69

perp69 Junior Member

I think the idea is great. Thing holding me back is the hassle of transferring to another vial, which you have to figure into cost. I mean once you stick the pac you have to withdraw all the fluid, right? Plus the prices I saw were more expensive.

Perp

solo47

solo47 Active Member

Just do it, bruvva[}:)] . You've certainly spent enough time planning and/or worrying about it. With that medium-sized treatment of Test only, you should not need HCG — or even nolva or adex during the cycle. Just Nolva & Clom at the end, two weeks after your last Test shot. BUT make sure you have Nolva and/or Adex on hand during cycle just in case "down below" really shrivels or "up above" (your man nipples) begins to grow, itch, burn, or develop a solid foundation.

Solo

HDH

HDH Member

I'm going to cut it with a sterile USP oil. First I'm going to try it in my glute without cutting it. I don't think I'm going to try it in my quad without cutting it. The USP oil should take away the sting.

Solo always has good pct advice.

HDH

HDH

HDH Member

Check your PM.

HDH

enduranceAthlete

I've read that you put it all in the same syringe (5cc) and swap needles on each injection.

enduranceAthlete

Okay, I'm going with that. I'm in the process of changing my order... for the 20th time.

Gman2004

Gman2004 Junior Member

I found the stealh labs gear pretty cheap. The problem is when you are stacking 2 or 3 different gears it would mean you have to inject yourself 2 or 3 different times and if you were going to inject twice a week that would mean injecting 6 times a week if using say for example stealth deca, equipoise, and test.:eek:

van-man

van-man Junior Member

Nah just get a 12ml syringe. plenty or room for a test E tren E mix, or deca or whatever joyous cocktail you wish to create.

hooker

hooker Junior Member

I've used Stealth Labs. Actually, there's an article coming out on EF about my experience on their products, if anyone's interested.

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Why???????? Put all in the same syringe and go to town.

LatinoPR

LatinoPR Junior Member

Transfer to a steril vial,no needs to filter cuz they comes steril...steril vials are cheap.Don't risk.

LPR.

Gman2004

Gman2004 Junior Member

duh, never thought that.

enduranceAthlete

Would there be risk in filling up a syringe and switching needles on each injection?

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.