Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Sterile vile and transfering from vacuume keep rubber or just open it?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Kinezz, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Kinezz

Kinezz Junior Member

So guys usually i just open the vacuume and put it in the syringe then put a draw needle in the rubber stoper and put a smaller needle in and push it thru was wondering if i take out the rubber and just put the gear in and put the rubber stopper back will it contaminate the gear ?

2. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What do you mean open the vacuum and put in the syringe.

3. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I wouldnt. the stopper is there to keep all contaminates out, you take that out and its a big hole for anything to get into it. if i understand your question correctly.

4. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Sounds like you want to go from filling pre sealed vials to open vials. As long as the stopper is sterile and doesn’t get contaminated and you’re in a clean area without dust floating around in the air you’ll be fine. Same as drawing from an amp, it’s wide open and exposed to the air but you don’t get an infection from it as long as it’s not exposed long enough to be contaminated.