Steroid Dealer Philip Archibald Encouraged Vigilante Activity and Guerilla Warfare

Discussion in 'Steroid News Forum' started by RoidVisor.com, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Kingsmountain

Kingsmountain Member

This guy is a complete nut job.

2. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Philip Archibald was apparently a middleman / reseller.
    He purchased steroids from at least three domestic sources (UGLs?) located around the country. So his arrest has likely resulted in the investigations and/or busts of a few other domestic sources.

Viva Naturals, Wichita KS:

philip-archibald-wichita-vendor.jpg

Chris Bigg, San Diego CA:

philip-archibald-san-diego-vendor.jpg

Chris Bartlett, East Meadow, NY:
    philip-archibald-lancaster-vendor.jpg

3. randomguy87

randomguy87 Member

You think so? I think he seems pretty rational in our current situation, aside from the whole drug dealer thing. But advocating to open his state back up, wanting to overthrow the government if they make anymore incompetent decisions like another shutdown, count me in.

4. Kingsmountain

Kingsmountain Member

Yes. That is why I stated he is a nut job. That should have been simple enough to comprehend for anyone who read the statement.

Yes, it's very rational to openly start groups that threaten to overthrow government and encourage harming individuals all the while slinging illegal schedule 3 substances.

Advocating is not defined as encouraging and or inciting others to engage in illegal activities that involve physically harming others

If I had a nickel every time I have heard that type of comment , I would be ludicrous rich. My point being, if you agree with him and support his actions ... why are you waiting "until the next time"?

You're just the average internet shit talker who isn't going to do anything. Much like the guy who watches his buddy get punched in the face and then after the incident tells his buddy .... "I wish that guy would have punched me like that, why I would have done this and that and yadda , yadda , yadda".

maxx the dogg and MisterSuperGod like this.
  5. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

If anyone is ever wondering why the US is leading the world in COVID deaths by a huge margin -- this is why.

6. mental_health03

mental_health03 Junior Member

Jesus that’s just outrageous