steroidscanada.com legit?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Stanfoo, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Stanfoo

Stanfoo Member

Anyone tried the innovagen stuff from this site?

Saw someone say muscle-gear.net owns this site and sells bunk stuff but who knows.

2. 3ml

3ml Member

Inno is great gear but I wouldn’t pay those prices on there or trust a website

the_drugs_had_nofx and EazyE like this.
  3. Stanfoo

Stanfoo Member

Yea I get ya. really want to try inno but that's the only place I can find it

I assume you've bought inno gear, do you think you can share with me your rep or how you got your inno gear?

4. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just ask cdnguy, he recently did an inno cycle..... (hahaha)

3ml and EazyE like this.
  5. 3ml

3ml Member

i been around for 20 years got good relations with several labs

6. Stanfoo

Stanfoo Member

you feeling like hookin a brother up? or am I not worthy? :p

7. the_drugs_had_nofx

the_drugs_had_nofx Junior Member

I could also use a contact for inno or another good cdn. Ugl

8. Kanepower

Kanepower Member

Dont know if they are connected to muscle-gear...contrary to rumors inno isnt stocked on muscle-gear lol. I ordered from them a while back and recieved my shit (Not mg...) but for the price you're throwing away money inno isnt gold boys most likely they are resellers...160 bucks for 10ml mast e is rediculous. You can get double anywhere. Use the search function lmao. Dont google buy steroids in canada domestic. Or do that I dont care...

9. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

$40 for 5ml of test E?

They can get fucked, legit or not.

EazyE and Kanepower like this.
  10. Kanepower

Kanepower Member

Exactly, You're throwing away cash lol. Inno doesnt have some special formula. Hilarious prices for 5ml bottles...

11. 3ml

3ml Member

Inno does have some sweet products but I definitely wouldn’t pay those prices

Mustang_18, Kanepower and EazyE like this.
  12. Hulkbuster1023

Hulkbuster1023 Junior Member

I’d also like a good contact for cdn ugl please

13. BigTrev83

BigTrev83 Junior Member

I have bought from that site for a few years now and I’ve never had an issue. I have blood work for some of the gear I’ve ran and pictures from a roof test kit. I will upload so you boys can check it out.

14. i heard Venom pharma is the shit... or was it that Venom pharma is shit? i can't recall specifics... well, good luck.

The ole man and EazyE like this.
  15. Softwell

Softwell Member

Rippedcanadian@runbox.com, as i have mentioned a few times, over the years, has been my Innovagen rep for years now, minus any drama lol and prices seem to be tad cheaper.

16. Was that a good idea to put his contact out there like that?
    Inbox in probably flooded with noobs wanting to place one vial orders and keep constant chit chat going until their pack arrives.

BigTrev83 and The ole man like this.