@stinkfingger are you a cop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Temp account5, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Temp account5

Temp account5 Member

@Stinkfinger1112

look man. Not to start drama. All I know is 1) you receive Aden that has some sorts problem at the post office

now trenity is gone

and months ago I gave u a website source for a certain product. That entire fuckin company disappeared in the last month or two. They’d been around for years until I told you that source.

maybe I’m far off by this but all I know is 1) my source I gave u is fuckin gone
    2) u have some pack seizure from trenity for adex which never fuckin ever happens

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  2. Lol gtfo. What did you ever give me source for. Who are you? That would help but you hide behind a fake account. Bitch. I’ve been here for a while there’d be a lot more sources gone if I was a cop. Yeah my shit was seized so what. If I was retard how would I get his info? I swear you fuckers are just plain dumb! Screenshot whatever it was when you gave me a source. Until then troll someone else brother.

MindlessWork likes this.
  3. Ya know what. Disregard my last post. Yeah I’m a cop, and?

4. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF Member

5. RGL90

RGL90 Member

Is your handle name in reference to the greatest band alives 1996 album first song by the name of “stinkfist”?

6. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF Member

Nah man his fingers stink from cavity searching the perps he takes down. Any idea how many primo amps I have up my ass right now bro? Enough to pay your college tuition once I sell them

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  7. murray312

murray312 Member

Hahaha this forum is off the rails

MindlessWork and Sworder like this.
  8. Lol that’s exactly right. That’s how I got the name lmfao!!!

Sworder and DILLIGAF like this.
  9. murray312

murray312 Member

Elroy is the cop not stink Jesus people it's like a Salem witch hunt

Kim and MindlessWork like this.
  10. It’s getting crazy around here. Instead of all pulling together when our life style is under attack with sources exit scamming. China banning raws. Hackers. Packages getting seized we have people her starting shit. I’ve been in this game for a long time man and I can’t believe how much it’s changed just in the last couple years. We either stand together or die alone. Hopefully everything calms down and we can all get our shit together. I’m not even mad about OP at this point. I’m just more concerned about the future of this forum and community.

Human_backhoe and MindlessWork like this.
  11. Eman

Eman Member

The community has seen worse, it'll survive. Peaks and valleys man.

Also, I have some speeding tickets I'm gonna need you to help me out with... I'll drop a few more words of wisdom and a 10% coupon at dunkin' if needed.

viking23, Kim, Oldschool and 4 others like this.
  12. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lol @Eman saves the day again! Never a dull day here on Meso with all the crackpots, flakes and tools...

13. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Bet you were taking a selfie as you posted that. How are you going to survive the raw shortage you monster?

HIGHRISK and johntt44 like this.
  14. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

15. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

I knew of a stink finger during my time in Philly:D

movingiron88 likes this.
  16. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter