Stomach growth

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Bill23138, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

Does anyone know how to prevent your stomach from growing when using hgh? Some bodybuilders like Kevin Levrone have a much smaller split in their abs then Ronnie Coleman.

master.on likes this.
  2. Wolfman99

Wolfman99 Junior Member

I highly doubt you would be able to afford the level of GH that would even possibly cause stomach dissension...

It’s not even conclusive that this stomach effect is caused by Hgh....
    Many speculate it is insulin abuse along with the massive amount of food these monsters eat.

From what I know, it’s caused by a combo of massive food intake in tandem with super high levels of igf-1, which is increased dramatically with hgh and insulin in combination...

But again unless you’re on the level of an Ifbb pro this isn’t going to happen, and you’d have to be using thousands of $ worth of hgh per month, for years.

I have used lots of hgh, and a good amount of insulin with it at times as well, and I have an extremely tight waist line with absolutely zero stomach distension

3. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

Well actually I got a herniated belly button about 2 months after starting gh. I never had a hernia in my life before. Trust me dude it grows your stomach.

4. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Yeah, I had one too and never touched HGH, so? You didnt build up that kind of abdominal pressure from taking gh. I bet you got it lifting and didnt even feel it happen. That's like 1,000.000% more likely. Unless your an outlier and self diagnosed it which is no.

janoshik and jJjburton like this.
  5. JP1979

JP1979 Member

A year into gH errday and my stomach has not grown.

jJjburton likes this.
  6. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

I dont even lift heavy. Never go lower then 6 reps. I could feel this huge pressure in my stomach after starting gh and eating large meals.

7. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ok good for you. Then stop

8. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

I think someone doesn't understand the concept of intraabdominal pressure.

9. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

So in my 10 years of bodybuilding never having a hernia you prople think it has nothing to do with hgh even though I got one 2 months after starting gh. You are all wrong and I am right. Thank you. Even all top professional's get belly button hernias where natural bodybuilders it is not near as common.

10. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I lifted for 15yrs before I got one while being natural. Ive never had another one either. Give it up will you! Jesus, it's not from taking low dose hgh for 2mos. Yeah, you're fucking right! Hahaha.... All top bodybuilders dont have umbilical hernias and besides that, the ones that do have taken huge doses for years on end. Not motherfucking whiney, self righteous bitch doses like you for 2mos. If you got a hernia from 2mos of hgh you're not meant to use it then right? Get the mesh fix for it and stick to protein shakes and creatine. I'm right and you're wrong. See how stupid that sounds?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  11. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Eliot Hulse wound up with one. Actually worked and competed with it for several years.

12. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

I never said I was taking low doses. It is common knowledge you grow your organs with higher doses of gh. Your intestines are organs too you know? Did you know that?

13. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Yes, but not in 2 mos. Your worrying about something that's not happening yet.

14. I have never ever ever ever seen legitimate evidence relating “GH gut” to actual use of GH. Bro science has its places, but not here.

Natural athletes also require half the food and stress that enhanced athletes undergo. Plus you think 2 months of gh causrd that much growth in your stomach in such a short amount of time? Not really how it works...

15. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

Well it doesn't explain how I could feel this huge pressure in my stomach while on gh after eating a large meal. Before I took gh I could of ate the same meal and I would of never felt that pressure like my intestines were needing to expand but had no place to go. I believe my hernia was caused by gh and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Seems like people are in denial that gh grows your intestines though. I will do vacuums because I think that will help and I dont know anything else that will.

16. johntt44

johntt44 Member

It might grow them but not in 2mos. Vacuums arent going to shrink your god damned intestines either. C'mon...

17. TAKESHI

TAKESHI Member

So all this drama over a self diagnosed hernia? Lol :) I’ve had a epigastric hernia from long before I ever started using PEDs. I’ve run a handful of HGH cycles for 8 months or more @ 4-6iu. My hernia has had zero additional growth.

I call bullshit!

18. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

I know vacuums wont shrink my intestines . I think it could possibly help with them not being constantly pushing against my abs. I do think for sure vacuums make your stomach not stick out so much also.

19. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

Tell me why Ronnie Coleman and the huge pros all have a big gap between the middle of their abs.

20. TAKESHI

TAKESHI Member

I’m guessing a combination of eating 10k calories a day and large quantities of insulin. Two things I’ve NEVER done.

As with everything else HGH effects are user dependent. Some swear they get strength gains, thicker hair, clearer skin, better sleep as well as healing and regenerative effects.

I never experienced any of that on any of my runs. My sleep is always much worse on hgh because the CTS. It’s best effects for me are staying lean while eating in a surplus. Also enhanced vascularity, muscle separation and recovery.