Stomach growth

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Bill23138, Oct 28, 2019.

1. GDL

GDL Member

Facial stretching. It happens from heavy lifting with deadlifts and squats creating massive internal forces. Rolley has his repaired.
    Some people are prone other are not.
    Plus you only notice on these guys because of the very low body fat levels.
    I have taken gh for over a year. My stomach is bigger ow because I’m fat, lol.
    If you watch videos by the pros, they talk about how huge amounts of food eaten due to insulin use increased their stomachs. But now that a vacuum is becoming more prevalent, they are refusing their food intake and most think insulin is a waste now.

2. GDL

GDL Member

Only thing I get from good gh is a cosmetic look, fuller muscles, and when I had bad diverticulosis and a lot of flares, it would decrease the length of a flare from a few days to overnight.

When they removed 10” of my colon, they didn’t mention that my intestines had grown immensely. Made no mention of anything like that,

3. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

Ok. I don't want gh to grow my stomach so if you are right that would be awesome. I think gh is incredible if it doesn't grow your organs. What do you say about Rich Piana claiming his hands grew and shoe size went from 12 to 15? You think he is just full of shit?

4. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I thinks hes full of shit. My feet are 15s so if I take gh they'll grow to 18? Nah.... There are growth plates which fuse to the ends of bones around maturity. Your bones physically cant grow after that. He just weighed so much it pushed his feet out? I call bullshit.

GDL likes this.
  5. GDL

GDL Member

I might puff our organs up a bit. I know that in old people that using gh pulsing peptides will actually increase their organ size, but more because maybe their organs had started to shrink due to age?
    I bet that where the whole thing got started. There was a study I read about organ growth in elders using hrt doses of gh.
    All I know is when I go on a cut and get to single digit my waist shrinks back down., maybe not to my 20 year old size, but hey, it gets thicker with age, not gh.

Rich Piana was full of shit. He was more conserned with creating hype to sell his products. Damn smart businessman. He also said you couldnt create 400 mg/ml test, and you can.

Now you do get bone growth, like the brow, hands feet, and such, but you’d need to do pretty high levels for a while. I have noticed that if you look at pros when they first turn pro, their face changes towards the end of their career.

johntt44 likes this.
  6. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Yeah but the bones thicken up not grow in length, hence bigger hands, feet, brow. Your feet dont grow 3 sizes. Plus the stupid fucker died from over doing multiple drugs. Not my go to for info about anything.

GDL likes this.
  7. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

Have you noticed your feet or hands grow?

8. GDL

GDL Member

I don’t run that much, never over 3 iu. I dint want blood sugar issues, nor do I want to use insulin.
    So nope.

9. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

I take 5 ius a day. I take it at 3 am to avoid blood sugar issues. I don't want to use insulin at all.

10. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

Many people say you don't have to worry about blood sugar issues or insulin resistance when using gh unless you are already borderline diabetic. Also they said you should worry unless you take your gh then immediately eat a huge meal. Why are you so concerned with blood sugar levels and using insulin ?

11. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Because donuts, Bruh.

12. GDL

GDL Member

So when are you not eating, lol. I know I eat every 2 hours, sometime when I wake at night. I don't have a fasted time.
    Dave Pulambo stated that the biggest email he gets is from people who are concerned about being diabetic from high long term gh usage. He has a protocol to rest you beta cells so they can recover with Lantus.
    Anyhow I'm almost 50, I'm not taking any chances.

13. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Confused as to why you’re fixated on an unproven effect (distention) yet dismissing a proven one (insulin resistance).

As for Ronnie...850lbs squats. 2000lb leg presses. 800lb deadlifts. Extremely large meals. High gH and slin use. Why do many strongmen have visible abs but huge guts? See the common thread there?

B Ware, Jankauskas and GDL like this.
  14. Bill23138

Bill23138 Junior Member

Ok. What's your opinion on taking gh in the middle of a 9 hour fast? Do you still think I should be worried about insulin resistance?