Street Beefs

Demondosage

have you guys stumbled across this yet. A back yard fight club out of Virginia. They started as a gloves up guns down alternative to young people shooting each other, been growing a bunch over 10 years. I find it very entertaining to see how most untrained, or moderately trained people throw down.

This open-air fight club in Virginia has become a destination for those looking to settle feuds, seek thrills and blow off steam.

STREETBEEFS
They all have one thing in common, they have shit jobs

Demondosage

A Dishwasher nobody by day... king shit battle warrior by night.
Hahhahahahahaha, for real man, anyone who usually partakes in this type of shit doesn't have much going on financially. It's like that bare knuckle fight documentary over in the UK. Bunch of idiots with no more than a 5th grade education trying to feel important.

However, much better than shooting one another!!

rubisean

I watch it on YouTube occasionally...
The little guy that is all tatted up is jacked and has some stand up game.

Demondosage

I'm guilty of going back and watching some street beef action. In all honesty some of the fighters actually do have skill and good stamina. They don't show boring fights on there. And it's nice to see the white trailer trash and black thugs all come together in harmony over a good old fashioned fistfight. And I'm not even joking abt that, it looks like a really friendly atmosphere somewhere just south of crack cocaine and a hair north of meth head county

MindlessWork

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I watch it on YouTube occasionally...
The little guy that is all tatted up is jacked and has some stand up game.
And you might think of @Skull lmao. I am sure he's no fighter though despite his appearance (and bet he could take 'em all down quick) :)

(no hate Skull!)