Stretch marks from growing too fast??

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Eman45, May 3, 2016.

1. Eman45

Eman45 Member

got a buddy on a cycle he is a small compacted dude. He noticed stretch marks around the biceps. anything he can do.

2. penche

penche Member

Wear them with pride!

3. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Haha I told him I got a solution give me the rest of your gear I will use it. Lol.

Savagesteve and Harmswhey like this.
  4. D-Ballin

D-Ballin Member

Moisturizer. And stay hydrated. I got them around the biceps when I started lifting, and again around the obliques and hips getting fat. Still fucking there.

Hitting a good tan helps a lot. My wife was all about bio oil, but it sounded like some hype. Not really that informed though.

Honestly dude, ask some of the mothers you know. I'd tag in some of our female members, but I'm out of touch. And they seem to be a helpful bunch, they'll probably sort you out better than me soon enough.

5. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Yea I told him like that Shea butter lotion for stretch marks that pregnant women use. He said fk me lol I was just trying to help. Lol funny or not that the route. Yea any help from these women plz would be great. Def let him know about the tanning and staying hydrated. He's 5'5 160 now real lean well developed. On Anadrol test e n tren e and can't stop growing. His girl told him last week he is too big. Lol I said bs I wanna see what to big look like. N he calls me today yo man I got fkn nasty stretch marks coming in on my bicep. Wtf can I do. So I figure I give a shout out here see what help I can get. Thanks for the advice

6. Nitrust

Nitrust Member

When my arms started to really grow I got stretch marks on my biceps

I recently in the past couple of days noticed stretch marks where my pec connects to my armpit. I say, it's a good thing

RigPig and ickyrica like this.
  7. D-Ballin

D-Ballin Member

I'd slap Vaseline on it right now. Tell him to Google that shit though. Pregnant women have way more to deal with than us though, so don't get squeamish, sexist, or insecure. . .

8. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Well I'ma run it by him see how it works out. Tell him to stop doing arms lol looks like popeye. Look like he walks on his arms lol. And worst case. Know it's a sign of growing n that's what he's looking for so take the good the bad n the ugly lol. He's gonna kick my ass cuz I think this shit is funny.

9. Dw725

Dw725 Member

My last cycle put them on my lats and they grew into the inside of my tris and of course my hammies and inner legs. Fuckin dbol and test man. I don't mind them there, but could see where elsewhere would be less desirable. Like the others said, I've heard cocoa butter, Shea , lots of vitamin e externally and in diet, and tanning and hydration.

10. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I've got them all over. Tanning helps a lot once they heal up but if their fresh it iratates the fuck out of them:mad:. I got them on my sides, arm pit to hip. I grew 6 inches in one summer:confused:

I should mention tanning doesn't help everyone. Some people it just makes them show up more.

11. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Thanks for the advice. Hopefully something will help. I still op for him giving me his gear. Lol. I want stretch marks dam it

12. Devika

Devika Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Apply some vitamin E-oil

13. Eman45

Eman45 Member

How many times a day would you say and best time after shower??

14. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Growing too fast? Thats the kind of problem you want to have.

Kakarot likes this.
  15. Devika

After shower and before bedtime :)

Kakarot likes this.
  16. Kakarot

I used just about everything I could on mine. It kinda thickened the skin where it was stretched but that's about it. Tanning hides it some what on me. Do you know anything about the laser treatment? Like if it works.

17. Devika

No idea about laser treatment.

18. bigstretch

bigstretch Member

I have stretch marks on my shoulders, traps, and biceps. Tanning just makes them more noticeable, they turn dark red. I am brown though, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

19. Nitrust

Nitrust Member

Tanning does nothing for the ones on my quads. The stretch marks don't tan so they are white streaks

20. Kakarot

Mostly Irish so when I tan/burn everything matches:D

bigstretch likes this.