Successful Tren bulk?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by TideGear, Nov 9, 2018.

1. TideGear

TideGear Member

Anyone had a decent bulk cycle with tren and test as the only builders?

I was thinking of this:
    Weeks 1 thru 8
    Test P 100mg ed
    Tren A 50mg ed

Of course a caloric surplus. Looking for a solid 10 lbs.

Maybe add a long ester like primo e somewhere in the beginning and run for 16 weeks to tighten up toward the end.

Anyone ran something like this and had success?

Big_paul likes this.
  2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not a fan of short cycles (hormonal rollercoaster) but I can’t imagine 700mg T and 350 tren won’t give you growth.

My offseason cycles before this one always had tren, but usually E for convenience with long ester test.

I’d bump cals 2-3 times (maybe every two weeks) in that 8 week span and train your dick off.

tengtren, TideGear and rpbb like this.
  3. TideGear

TideGear Member

The only short part is the tren. My stomach usually can't handle it for very long. What do you think about primo to extend the cycle after I drop the tren?

tengtren likes this.
  4. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

I've run something similar and even at a thousand calories over maintenance it turned into a recomp cycle. I should have gone 1500 or 2000 over maintenance. Yes I added muscle but I also lost fat. My weight moved very little. tren also kills my appetite even at 100mg EOD.
    That said it's an awesome look 50mg tren every day. Enjoy, you'll really appreciate it.

TideGear likes this.
  5. stone988

stone988 Member

Try tren hex or E IMO better for bulking then ace!

TideGear likes this.
  6. TideGear

TideGear Member

I gained some weight on my first tren cycle. I'm definitely gonna start s thread closer to the start of this cycle and ask about peoples high calorie shakes. I've seen some posted and I'm sure I'll need those to get enough calories. 10 lbs. should be doable but that's exactly why I asked. I've seen people say it's hard to bulk on tren until they get X amount of calories over maintenance.

7. TideGear

TideGear Member

I didn't care for E. I ran it with low test and maybe that's why but I'm definitely gonna run A. Thanks for your opinion though

8. Mac11wildcat

I think you can do better than primo if bulking is the goal, especially for $/mg used.

9. TideGear

TideGear Member

I homebrew and have it on hand. I figured after the bulk I'd wanna tighten up. That's why I chose primo but I've never used it so idk what to expect

10. Mac11wildcat

Expect to use 600+mg a week for anything that matters IMO. I’ve always seen it shine in cutting phases for mass retention and generally feeling good but can’t afford legit primo for offseason. Can’t hurt.

If your goal is size it’s not a go-to. I’d bet any size you gain on the test and tren wont be too sloppy. Just my .02.

Aside from some of the nastier orals, it’s best to think of the injectables as only playing a minor part in mobilizing fat and primarily being for mass retention in a caloric deficit from food and cardio.

EQ might be great here for the gap between tren blasts: vascularity, hunger, etc.

TideGear likes this.
  11. TideGear

TideGear Member

Agreed. I'm not expecting anything magic from the primo. Maybe just hardening up as I drop the calories. Might not use it, just a thought.

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  12. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

As long as your eating enough it will work well. Finishing with primo is a good plan to lean out.

TideGear likes this.
  13. Johnny442

Johnny442 Member

I’ve put in 12lbs in 7 weeks running 250 test c/ 525 tren a/ 525 mast prop. I only eat at maintenance until the middle of the night when I wake up with the munchies. Have to check my nightstand every morning to see how much bad shit I ate!

TideGear likes this.
  14. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Not a fan of tren for absolute size, along with the sides (yes, they're real). Always have used test w/ deca or NPP, with an oral.

roastdawg and TideGear like this.
  15. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I can't eat for shit on tren and I get gnarly heartburn, so it's terrible for bulking, for me.

If you can get the food down tren is an amazing bulker.

16. Mac11wildcat

This. If you aren’t eating it doesn’t matter what drugs you’re taking.

Tren has harsh sides but it’s strong as fuck. It will pack on mass if you give it the cals to do so.

roastdawg and TideGear like this.
  17. penche

penche Member

Add 400mg npp a week you’ll get 10plus.

I did the test(750mg/week), npp(500) and Tren(500). Got big n strong like bull

Johnny442 likes this.
  18. TideGear

TideGear Member

I'll consider it. Seems like a lot. How did you feel after the cycle?

19. penche

penche Member

Felt good man not as strong but still full. Trt keeped me large for a long minute.

TideGear and Johnny442 like this.
  20. Johnny442

Johnny442 Member

I’m a weird fucker, NPP and Deca give me terrible mental sides. Makes me stress, and have terrible anxiety. It’s a shame because I love the hormone itself, great gains, just fucks with my head. This is my first run with tren a, and I feel amazing. Quite the opposite I was thinking when trying these compounds.

penche and RomanMVP like this.