Sudden weight gain on winstrol

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by FuckSkinnyBitches, Jul 26, 2008.

FuckSkinnyBitches

FuckSkinnyBitches Junior Member

Im 25 years old 5' 11' was 186 with 20%BF took my first 1cc injection of winstrol 50 on monday (its saturday now) and another on thursday and gained 10 lbs in 5 days to 196. ive been eating right and i dont feel or look and bigger...does this sound weird to anyone?

jasthace

jasthace Active Member

How much does your waist line measure now?

FuckSkinnyBitches

i dont have a tape right now but the swimsuit that i usually wear feels the same or maybe i tiny bit looser then usual. its a 36 inch suit but it has always been a little loose on me.

jasthace

jasthace Active Member

Whats your definition of eating right?
    Have you changed your diet much in the last week?
    What does your injectable winny look like?

FuckSkinnyBitches

well im probably not as hardcore as some other people on here but i pretty much only eat chicken, fish, brown rice, wheat bread, turkey, steak, i never drink soda i only drink water and a lot of it. I was doing the keto diet for about 3 weeks before my first injection so maybe that is what made it change. the winny i have is milky and takes about 2 hours for the powder to settle to the bottom. im not really worried about it i just thought it was weird when the scale said 196 as i have never seen it go over 192 at night right before i go to bed.

jasthace

jasthace Active Member

Yeah that could be it
    Have you added many carbs?

shreddedwheat

shreddedwheat Junior Member

Just interested in why you like 'em skinny?

FuckSkinnyBitches

i dont really count them... maybe i should start... but i did go from 0 to a day to what ever i am taking in now so it is a big increase. just one more question for you... i have read it stays in your system for about 8 hours... if thats correct is the best time to lift/cardio right after injection?

FuckSkinnyBitches

dont know why but i always have

jasthace

jasthace Active Member

I could'nt give advice on a single shot winny cycle.It's just not an advisable cycle.
    Lets look at the facts.You have an active half life on 8 hours,you administer a shot on Monday and Thursday?
    There's no constant anabolic environment being maintained
    It's just uninformed,you need to go back to the drawing board.

andysutils

andysutils Member

lol maybe you give em some of your winny:)

dennis

dennis Member

Perfect reply Jast..........I am not sure I believe he gained that kind of weight that quick.

Baby Faced Assasin

Baby Faced Assasin Junior Member

I was gonna say. If your not taking it daily your wasting your time.

Fraggle

Fraggle Junior Member

Somethings not adding up...

A single injection of any compound isn't going to cause that much weight gain. Particularly it it's actually stanazolol. testosterone suspension can cause remarkable water retention, but it's going to be out of your system rapidly and wouldn't continue to put weight on over five days with a single injection.

Fraggle

LifeSize

LifeSize Junior Member

5'11, 186lbs @ 20%? Dude..you need a tight diet and a consistent workout routine..

Do yourself a favor, run some test with that, I would run prop since you already started. Don't listen to your dealer.

dennis

dennis Member

Yeah..I smelled BS all over that one[:eek:)]

LifeSize

LifeSize Junior Member

lol.. when i started my diet i took the eat a lot for gains to heart.. i had my usual 8 clean meals, plus all sorts of crap in between.. leftovers, snacks, stop at the random smoothie spot and pick up something, etc.. i went from 198 to 215 in like 2 weeks.. no way in hell that was muscular development so I tightened it up.. I blew up to 235! Heh.. so I decided to cut out the sodium, dairy, and pre-bed meals.. been at 220 for the last few weeks and I can see the changes, recomposition is happening..all this while 100mg EOD of tren and Test E..

Diet is important, but guys like me who take shit literal..ehh..we can go a wee bit overboard lol..

drfeelgood1403

drfeelgood1403 Junior Member

Yeah I have been working out pretty steady over the years, but just recently I have been hitting the gym hard, and while doing so I started taking winstrol with it. Started last friday with oral tabs. I have gained a pound a day. Dont feel like its fat though. Im already a pretty big guy but i wanted to tone up. I have a question though I want to lose this fat and was thinking about taking hcg. Is that smart or are there any recomendations?

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.