Super DMZ RX 3.0~Newest IronMagLab Product!

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by heavyiron, Dec 18, 2013.

1. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

The most powerful Designer blend ever from IronMagLabs is coming soon!

In the next few days IronMagLabs will release the most hardcore designer blend we have ever produced. This new blend possesses more muscle and strength building effects than ever before. A familiar IronMagLabs name is coming back but its reformulation will be better than ever. This newly enhanced blend will have three of the strongest legal designer compounds in just one capsule!

Coming very soon~IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0

[​IMG]

Super DMZ RX 3.0 contains a synergistic and potent blend of 10 mg Methystenbolone, 10 mg Dimethazine and 10 mg Alpha-1.

Dimethazine was a prescribed anabolic at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This compound has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). Published reports indicate that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Dimethazine is a strong anabolic compound that adds lean body mass rapidly. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity.

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol mg to mg. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

Alpha-1 is a methylated version of 1-AD and also has a significant conversion to the exceedingly strong but banned Methyl 1-testosterone (M1T). M1T was arguably one of the most powerful designer steroids to ever hit the OTC market. Therefore, Alpha-1 possesses two distinct and powerful anabolic pathways that will produce rapid and profound gains in muscle mass and power

IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0 is a powerhouse designer blend unlike any other that will illicit the most amazing and rapid gains in lean body mass, strength and sheer power.

Advanced users may use 2 capsules daily in divided doses for 4-6 weeks. Newer users may use 1 capsule daily for 4-6 weeks.

Attached Files:

dnoyez likes this.
  2. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

I need 5 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

Detailed logs must start no later than January 1st 2014.

Preferably you must run this product alone.

Please post in this thread why I should choose you for a FREE bottle of Super DMZ RX 3.0™

Thanks!

3. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Interesting... :) :)

heavyiron likes this.
  4. chez

chez Junior Member

Great opportunity here fellas!!

heavyiron likes this.
  5. conquistador

conquistador Member

Why me? Because I'm hot! I'm the prettiest motherfucker in Meso and I did an honest review of Alpha 1 Max (alpha-1) from Blackstone labs on this forum. Meaning that if I responded so well to Alpha 1 Max, my body is gonna respond even better to Super DMZ 3. Boom. In your face. :)

heavyiron likes this.
  6. conquistador

conquistador Member

Oh yeah, and because I reside within US....

7. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Bump! I need more logger applications!

8. bigstretch

bigstretch Member

Hmm... Seems like a pretty potent combo. Would probably make a good kick start to a cycle. I'd like to give it a try. I've been wanting to log my next cycle which is going to be test e and eq. There both long esters so I could use this for the first 4-5 weeks.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
    heavyiron likes this.
  9. Candyskull

Candyskull Member

I would be willing to log using this as a bridge up to my pct. I'm interested in testing an oral this way, and would provide an honest review of strength and mass kept or gained while waiting for long esters to clear in the 3.5 weeks leading up to PCT.

If such a log would be useful to you, let me know. If not, no worries, and best of luck finding testers.

10. conquistador

conquistador Member

Noone's gonna grab my super dmz 3, noone. :mad:

11. Candyskull

Candyskull Member

I need 5 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

He needs 5 mi amigo. I'm not looking to steal your thunder :cool:

heavyiron and chez like this.
  12. noah_k

noah_k Member

An asshole once said "it is not enough that I should win, others must lose" :rolleyes:

13. conquistador

conquistador Member

:mad:[:eek:)]:rolleyes:;)

heavyiron likes this.
  14. corageon

corageon Banned

Well damn - I'm just finishing up the log on the other product; Epi-AndroRX. Am I qualified to log this product as well? I think so, you've got a taste of my last log. Why not more? More hits from my Blog as Well, and referrals always help ya know ;)

I would hope this is still going...

heavyiron likes this.
  15. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Please PM me a shipping address and a name if you agree to a detailed log. Put SDMZ 3.0 Logger with your screen name in the PM title.

USA only please

Thanks!

bigstretch likes this.
  16. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Sounds good brother. Please PM me.

Thanks!

17. conquistador

conquistador Member

oh, god... oh, god! I won! :wank:

18. chez

chez Junior Member

Lol

Congrats guys and good luck! Have a safe run we will be following along

heavyiron likes this.
  19. beast987

beast987 Junior Member

I can log this I have only delt with ironmaglabs and love the products 4 andro super dmz 2.0 epitren 1andro e-control 1 and 2.0 advance cycle support and big fan of ultra male looking foward to this super dmz 3.0 and it will be a pleasure I have 2yrs training and I train 6 days a week im 28yrs old live in newyork goin down to the event tonight at 11pm in 110 swalm st westbury ny for the event

20. beast987

beast987 Junior Member

Also I ran alpha 1 max from bsl loved it havent ran a prohormone in 7 months im ready willing and able