SuperTropin HPLC analysis

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Yosyrj, Oct 29, 2018.

1. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

to be honest; yes on BOP especially the Australians they are loving the supertropins. And them being Ansomone; I don't know how to check if they truely are those; but I scratched off the numbers and inputted the anti-counterfeiting 17 digit on AnkeBio website and nothing showed for it. Cause I was wondering what the scratch off 17 digit number was for especially if its for Supertrop. First time I did Supertrops I was running them with my old Eli's doing 1-2 IU for a week just to test it out; I got water retention, lethargy, and aching. This week after finishing up my old Eli's I tried the Supertrops and its been 4 days and I put on a few lbs of water on 2-2.5IU daily; some days lethargic some days not; could be the toremifene I'm running thats offsetting the lethargy sometimes though. Overall I think the supertrops are actual GH; dunno if they are Anosomone cause pics don't do any justice I seen em all. Need to actual have evidence from the real source themselves; plus some of the IGF scores have been off too; but that could be people having bad batch or there livers having a hard time processing the GH.

2. picholas

picholas Member

Nice first post. Very credible.

opti, T-Bagger and master.on like this.
  3. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

thx man; I did buy the supertrops, but I'm trying to dig more info on em; because even though I think they are fine. The product being pharm grade I'm skeptical cause I did also run their IGF LR3 and didn't feel anything off it and I never ran LR3 before; I shot 50 mcg and didnt get hypo/nothing, I was also fasted. Some people swear by it though. One thing though they ship super fucking fast; and when I mean fast like really fast like same day shipped after you order. Water retention also gives good pumps from the Supertrops though.

4. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

150 from MySupps and the reseller also. I’m gonna wait till my stock goes down some, and I’m gonna grab a bunch of the 4iu ST

5. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

whats the diff between 4 IU and 10 IU if its literally the same stuff though? I did hear that 4 IUs were stronger, but the cost of 4 IU to 10 Iu is like I think 170 for 80 IU total vs 100 IU for 150.

6. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Prolly no difference. I call Bullshit on making a 4iu Vial stronger than a 10iu. Just convenient at 4iu per day

7. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Int price is not $150
    Int price is way cheaper and has free shipping for all orders

8. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Also the numbers from ST security code are made by them, they won’t work in Ankebio website
    They make em to prevent counterfeit of SuperTropin
    About been or not only those who buy both Anke and ST can maje their own conclusions and compare vials

9. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

Oh ok I got you; yes the tops I could tell are exactly the same as the ankebio's thing is; even though that dude Jeffg353 ran Ansomone - ..Serum...16.0........igf-1....480 but the supertrops Supertropin...Serum...32.1.........Igf-1....196; but he did score the jins pretty low also like around 170s. Its possible he been on GH too long and his IGF levels went down overall because of it; heard generics usually do that. I also heard with Pharm grade(non Chinese); IGF levels never seek down no matter how long you run it with.

10. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

11. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Listen BOP members are a joke testing all hgh sources that comes, Ive seen many members hoarding hgh test from several sources and they can’t make their mind, reason why Australian have good blood work is cuz they don’t have as many source of hgh as USA members, when u test a hgh source every 2 weeks for months don’t expect great results
    Also Jeff was runing hgh like a lab rat back to back as an experiment, you can’t blame the results on the hgh when there’s also many members with good results, and u can’t expect all people to have the same numbers
    HPLC labs will give u piece of mind if you have the money, send it to Jano and you’ll see

12. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Jesus christ will you stop already. I dont know why sources have shills or reps like you come on our boards like a snake in the grass.

I was s potential customer, but after digging around and seeing your posts I will not touch them. You disgust me and also the source that has you embarrass yourself like this.

Get lost your not fooling anyone.

mands and picholas like this.
  13. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

ST is not even fucking comparable to Ansomone. The 2 shouldn’t even be talked about together. Dunno where everyone gets this I sleep like a baby shit either. Maybe cause everyone and their fucking dog says it. My sleep has been SHIT. I get a full blown pump from Banging the Wife.

14. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Lol
    I’m glad my rep job is working so you don’t buy it
    Like if they gonna affect them, they are only in one board and seems they are doing ok without my help

15. Steve84

Steve84 Member

@3ml

Are you running Super's???

16. 3ml

3ml Member

Nope
    Perhaps I should be ?!?

17. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

0CECF695-B3D1-4E77-9F1E-EB10840DF70A.jpeg Bumping this up
    ST tested his 4 units vials and results are the same as 10 units, proving high potency
    This is from their thread

Iron Frenchie likes this.