Supplements at 56 years old?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by NorthMich, Jun 27, 2018.

1. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

I lift 6 days a week and am 56. Probably have 18-20% body fat.

I'd love to get to 14% and add more lean mass.

I have low blood pressure and take no prescriptions.

I'm not sure if my age puts me at a higher risk of side-effects? Or at 56 am I not going to see gains from HGH, etc?

Thanks for any opinions. Great forum - I joined because people here seem to know a great deal

2. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

GO SEE YOUR DOC ABOUT GETTING ON A LOW DOSE GH. YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED ON WHAT YOU WILL FIND. ALSO JUST FYI... I KNOW A FEW FELLAS A BIT OLDER THAN YOU WHO ALSO ADD A VERY LOW DOSE OF DECA FOR JOINT SUPPORT/LUBRICATION.

TRT@40 and NorthMich like this.
  3. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

Thanks a lot for that reply. I'm not thinking my family doc is going to give me a script for any of this, though. That's what brought me to reading online.

4. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

YOU CAN SEE AN ENDO FOR THAT BROTHER. AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PUTTING IN YOUR BODY. KEEP US UPDATED ON WHAT YOU DECIDE TO DO. WE GOT PLENTY OF GOOD DUDES HERE THAT COULD HELP YOU WITH ANY QUESTION.

NorthMich likes this.
  5. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

I'll look for a thread on working with a local endo. I also see there are online Rx docs available if I fill out the forms and get them a blood test.

Thanks again for your ideas

6. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

Hi @ebkallday , what's considered a very low dose deca for joint support/lubrication? I had been taking 200mg/wk for that purpose.
    Cheers...

NorthMich likes this.
  7. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

you can make great gains at 56 don't let anybody tell you different but don't use compounds like tren and no orals.

8. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I am 54 so not much younger than you OP, and I'm about to embark on my 3rd cycle and have decided to keep it simple as well. I've learned the older we get the less abuse our bodies can take from gear.

NorthMich likes this.
  9. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

This is a very supportive and helpful forum, I have to say.

@MindlessWork- what simple program have you decided on?

@ironwill1951 - Thanks for the supportive words and advice.