Suspending liquid anavar. Ora plus or Peg?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by penche, Jun 18, 2019.

1. penche

penche Member

Already mortared the Anavar grains and it’s fine powder. Works great in liquid form but I need to be quick when I draw. I use 190 proof everclear. I would like the Var to suspend a bit longer after shaking it. Everclear alone works but would like for it to suspend a bit longer. Should I add some Ora plus or peg 300. Maybe 10ML of one ? Would like the Var powder to suspend a little longer before it begins to settle at the bottom.

2. bigbusiness

bigbusiness Junior Member

I always liked ora-sweet and some flavoring added to it. If you use 70% ora-sweet it will hold in suspension for quite some time before settling back down to the bottom

penche likes this.
  3. penche

penche Member

Good idea brotha. That ora-sweet will help with that bitter taste. I will experiment. Thanks

4. bigbusiness

bigbusiness Junior Member

Anytime brotha!! Let me know how it turns out

penche likes this.
  5. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes, this

penche likes this.
  6. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@penche great suggestions above. What I have been using for quite sometime and have had zero issues with is a 50/50 combination of everclear/glycerol. Perfect viscosity to shake and draw without running into your current issue.

ickyrica, BigBaldBeardGuy and penche like this.
  7. JJ14

JJ14 Member

If you grind up the var raws it will def hold in a suspension. Depends how long your batches will be sitting around for. Everclear is good cause will kill any bacteria but cant say the same for ora plus. Ora plus and peg are not the same. Ora plus is used for suspension and peg is not. If your trying to make suspension you can try ora plus and distilled water I add some mio energy for flavor.

8. Monstar

Monstar Member

You might be able to get solution using PEG 300 or 400. Not sure of concentration. I made cardarine at 25mg per ml using 400. Required heat and a lot of stirring so hot plate with auto stirrer is required for that. Haven't exposed to extreme temps but it has held for months.

9. rutman

rutman Member

I’ve always used just straight Ora plus, nothing else added and it’s worked great. Ive never grinder the Anavar down. Just always shake the hell out of the bottle before each use.

Seven Dog, penche and ickyrica like this.
  10. penche

penche Member

Okay so to provide help to the forum here is my new current recipe. If you look on amazon and search Humco suspension vehicle. It’ll come with a $13 large 16oz bottle. I mortar a pestle the Var crystals.

Back in the beaker they go. Add about 15-20% 190 everclear. The rest 30-35% is the Humco suspension vehicle. Works perfect to suspend the Var much longer.

BigBaldBeardGuy and Seven Dog like this.
  11. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

OraSweet

12. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I thought that the suspension would crystallize if grain alcohol was used to mix with VAR, no??? I thought PG AMONGST other oils were commonly used in order to avoid this

13. penche

penche Member

Not at all. The crystals just sit at the bottom until shaken. That Humco suspension vehicle plus everclear works perfect. The mortared crystals stays suspended for a long time now. I like to use everclear to keep it clean inside and avoid any type of nasty growth. Everclear to me is like BA for oils. It’s never let me down.

88GENERAL88 and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  14. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Right on, I wasn’t doubting you, you know, that I know, you know, your business. Lol

I am curious, with all the labs out there that have injectable orals, how come Anavar isn’t made as an injectable more often?? I know you can’t speak for other labs but I was wondering if you @penche had a take on this or anyone else had an opinion?

penche likes this.
  15. JJ14

JJ14 Member

Same thing I use humco it's way cheaper and does same thing as ora plus. Could get some flavor plus for taste. I stopped using everclear though once I got it to hold in humco and distilled water. I use 50/50 recipe and holds fine at 25mg. Only reason I would use 190 proof is so bacteria dont grow but the bottles dont sit around long enough for that to happen

16. penche

penche Member

Glad we are sharing our secrets on percents and solutions such as humco. It will help others when they search or see this thread. On many occasions I can make Anavar hold at 100mg per ml with 70% Humco, 15% everclear and 15% distilled water or sugar free flavored water. Holds on point and suspends perfect. In my opinion if you’re dosing higher with Var it’s in best interest to mortar and pestle Var crystals. Due to the weight of crystals, they will not suspend or float as long because of their weight. If that makes any sense. Mortared into powder will float longer.

rutman likes this.
  17. Bluebeard

Bluebeard Junior Member

I use Humco Syrpalta cherry
    Works well and tastes good
    Alternately
    I have used Ora Plus Ora Sweet 50/50