Sust as a substitute in test- mast cycle?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Storm, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Storm

Storm Member

On my 4th week of a 12 week test - mast cycle

300 mg Test E and 300 mg Mast E Monday's and Thursday's
    I have AIs on hand but haven't had a need yet. I think the mast is keeping E in check.
    Also using hcg .5 tuesdays and Friday's
    I have clomid and HCG for pct

47 years old, 4 years experience with AASs
    172lb, 5'7". BF 14%
    Training 5-6 days per week

I substituted Sust 300 for my Test E on my Monday pin. I've never used Sust before, but I researched and thought the combo of the 4 types of Test would give things a booost since I'm running 2 AASs with long esters. I was planning to use Sust on Monday's and Test E Thursday's.

However, I Definitely felt much more intense effects Wednesday and Thursday than normal regarding mood, agreession etc. might be good, might be bad. I probably should have checked my BP.

I rarely see threads on Sust cycles here and was hoping for some feedback from experienced Sust users or opinions on my "substitution" choice .

2. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Although Mast does not aromatize its influence of E-2 is
    next to none.

Sustanon is Test yet it's formulation using different esters does not significantly alter TT levels.

Storm, Big_paul and Erin like this.
  3. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Test is test bro. Really just comes down to a matter of preference.

Britz likes this.
  4. Erin

Erin Member

If you're planning to cycle off and PCT, the long esters in Sust are detrimental to quick endogenous testosterone recovery.

Stick with the testE if at all possible.

Storm and Savagesteve like this.
  5. Cutter

Cutter Member

Stick with the test e...you want to b as stable in blood levels as possible so the mast e is long estered so should your test....sust has long and short esters, and although not a lot, it's enough to promote estro spikes, just not worth it imo.... stick with matching esters, it's a much smoother cycle

Storm likes this.
  6. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Most times I don't think someone would notice much difference, but sust has esters that release faster that test e.

The idea behind sust it to deliver a steady doseage over a couple weeks.

I never use it. If I want to run trt I use test u. If I'm running a blast I use test e. Before I went on replacement and ran cycles I would finish with test prop so I could start pct a week after my last pin.

I see no advantage to sust for any reason.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    Erin and Storm like this.
  7. Storm

Storm Member

Thanks all.