Swole Oil order placed

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Capt Forest, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

I just made an order with formerly #1 ranked sponsor on eroids who recently went private Swole Oil. I will report back on the experience.

I ordered
    Test E 300mg x7
    Lady Anavar 10mg x100 pills
    tren E 250mg x1

That stuff cost me a pretty penny but i have seen good bloods on the test so i am going to give it a shot.

I will be running a log starting Jan First using this gear along with others that i have collected in preparation for the cycle.

tflex and ebkallday like this.
  2. xgunx

xgunx Member

Why the fuck did you feel the need for this thread? Are you bragging or what? Are you gonna leave your cc info next so we know how you bought it wtf?

3. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

woah come down there big guy.

I made the thread to inform.

4. xgunx

xgunx Member

Lol ive been bored lately.

5. heady muscle

heady muscle Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes,
    Let us know. Are you doing bloods?

6. rogert208

rogert208 Member

Keep us posted. I'm intrested in the out come. I hope it's good cause eroids ain't worth a fuck.

7. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Yes i will 100% be getting bloods done after 8 injections. So at the start of week five end of week 4.

heady muscle and ebkallday like this.
  8. zthrill

zthrill Member

Why not just wait till the end if week 5 to ensure it's at its peak? No sense in being impaitient with something that may make a difference and skew your results.

9. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

You make a good point. I want to know asap in order to adjust my dosage to get the level of total test i am after.

urbangroop likes this.
  10. Jimmyhoffa59

Jimmyhoffa59 Member

I've used his sust 250...it was good. But I've heard he was a selective scammer. Good luck

11. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Alright I recieved the gear in under 7 days so the ta was wicked fast.

Packing looks good. Will be running at the new year i am excited. i will also be sending it off for Lab testing and getting bloods done.

SwoleOil test tren var.jpg

Jayms likes this.
  12. Jimmyhoffa59

Jimmyhoffa59 Member

Good deal bro, please keep me in the loop on the bloods and mostly testing ..mass spec?

13. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

I have a reliable lab that can test a couple different steroids here is what the test will be. I have used him in the past with good results.

"I analyze your samples and quantify them against a testosterone reference material by UV/visible and LC-MS/MS."

14. TroyDiesel25

TroyDiesel25 Member

Good luck. Keep us posted bro!

15. FuriousWO

FuriousWO Member

Has swoleoil lost there mind?? The website now wants you to register with name address, phone email etc... That a big no no in my book.

No knock on you @Capt Forest in anyway, just my comment in swoleoil

16. fokai500

fokai500 Member

500 min too!

FuriousWO likes this.
  17. Lost at sea

Lost at sea Junior Member

How did you register for the website? For me it says it's still pending authorization and it's been months.

18. BrownTown

BrownTown Member

@FuriousWO it seems a few guys on eroids are going private and doing that now. There's a good source on there who went private and he's doing the same thing. I chose not to sign up because I'm not disclosing any of that info. I think that's asking for trouble.

19. FuriousWO

FuriousWO Member

I totally agree, that's crazy to knowingly put yourself into a database for a steroids site. IMO it's a smart choice to stay far far away from that.

20. Kody

Kody Member

Can you pm me site/where to order? Let me jump on the wagon, I'm still awaiting a Legend Pharmaceudicals order...