Synthol

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Kane.d3, Sep 28, 2013.

Kane.d3

Kane.d3 Junior Member

Got a buddy with very small arms, always been very small. He is dead set on using synthol despite my warnings not to. But if he is going to I suppose I better post up and find all the info I can for him. Any personal experiences? Particularly bi's. Amounts? Frequency of injections. Spot to inject? I have pinned gear in my bi's before. Same spot with synthol? Thanks guys.

Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Galileo

Galileo Active Member

Why not local growth factors, MGF etc?

Kane.d3

Kane.d3 Junior Member

Don't know bro. He is all of the sudden bound and determined to do this.....

Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Another pile of crap.

Galileo likes this.
    BigSha

BigSha Member

Synthol ... Never used it ... Never will ... It's just fake muscle .... Your buddy must be a bit of paranoid . I really don't get it how a guy that is training much years with good expirience of nutrition , training , how to run gear has a complex that he is small !!! If he is preparing for a show is sth completely different though .

heavy hitter2

heavy hitter2 Junior Member

It definitely works. Check out Big A's protocol over on PM. Lot's of people have had good results with that. I personally ran two bottles a couple years back at 3 mls in each bicep 4x a week. i used esikclean though. pretty damn painful but I did gain about 1/2 on each arm that I kept

CensoredBoardsSuck

CensoredBoardsSuck Awesome Member

It definitely works? Yeah, synthol injected into a muscle will make it look bigger. So will molasses. So what? - I don't want to inject molasses, either.

CBS

heavy hitter2

heavy hitter2 Junior Member

Then dont use it. The OP asked about synthol use and plenty of people have used it with good results

Galileo

Galileo Active Member

Thanks for your input. Is this because of lack of effects (in relations to cost)?

calvare2

calvare2 Active Member

Just tell him to put more emphasis on his arms (make them a priority), instead of starting with compound movements like squat or bench make arms the first exercise and add more volume. Just my 2cents

Demondosage

Demondosage Well-Known Member

experienced synthol user here, and it yields nothing permanent. I've used both silica based as well as collagen based, and it actually works against you for long term results. And I'll tell you why....the swelling of the muscle makes it harder to get blood flow and nutrients to the muscle, that is what gets real results, synthol is crap and I wish I never tried it. That 1cc,22,3cc protocal per muscle head online is usually the norm, you may get an inch on your arms when using it, but as soon as you discontinue use its processed through the body and its gone. It gave me absolutely NOTHING when I stopped using. I would never take it again, its poison to your system and dangerous as hell

raysugar1234

raysugar1234 Active Member

I hope he doesn't get carried away like some of the guys who use it. Maybe use it for 1/2 to 1 inch max. Some guys try to add 4 or more inches and look totally fake.

1forthegeeks

1forthegeeks Well-Known Member

Dude have him you tube it. Some scary videos out there

raysugar1234

Dont be this guy

Attached Files:

raysugar1234

man boobs

Attached Files:

johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Awesome Member

Holy smokes Batman! That dude has breast implants!!

Gunrunner likes this.
    johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Awesome Member

That shit looks absolutely retarded. The only oil that goes in my body is grapeseed!!

Stretch

Stretch Active Member

I have a friend who is a competitor. He makes his own synthol. He looks great. He doesn't abuse it, (if that's possible).

No one would look at him and say he uses synthol. No one.

Anyways, point is, he knows a lot about using the stuff. He's tried to get me to use it on a couple occasions........no thanks.

Shoot me a PM and I can give you his email address. He would be happy to try and help you/your friend.

Stretch

Stretch Active Member

You've never seen that before Johnny? Holy shit, that's actually a video, and it's fucking hilarious what an idiot he is.

I don't know how to find the video, but it would be well worth the effort, because it is astounding!

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.