Syringes and Needles???

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Ice-T4444, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

where is the best place with reasonable prices?

2. EPOWER

EPOWER Member

i use getpinz. com seem to be good price and fast shipping.

3. solo47

solo47 Member

4. unt0ld

unt0ld Member

yeah androusa hooked me up with a myotape for free.

5. bigvx5

bigvx5 Junior Member

getpinz..had stuff in 3 days..

6. Ironhorse

Ironhorse Member

getpinz is top notch. I always get my stuff in QUICK.

7. lambsbread

lambsbread Junior Member

research supply.net is the way to go!!!

EXCELLENT SERVICE, lightning fast shipping. awesome packing, great prices!! cant go wrong... i have used them a couple times... best one IMO

8. HDH

HDH Member

They are on a break and not taking orders.

HDH

9. advanced-stealth

advanced-stealth Junior Member

gpzservices for USA and Canada.

10. Benny_Da_bull

Benny_Da_bull Junior Member

I've found anrousa to be top notch.:cool:

11. solo47

solo47 Member

Canada GPZ never have the size of slin pin I use for GH. 27g seems to be their smallest needle. I order from USA Androusa and arrives safe and fast. (Tell GPZ Canada to get some 30 gauge slin pins and I'll come home again.)

Solo

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  12. Mr Wiggly

Mr Wiggly Junior Member

Getpinz has been perfect everytime

13. t3adubb

t3adubb Junior Member

I Just go to the Rx and Have them there in US or order them, for you, thats what I had to do, it only takes 2 days, Go Drive through if they ask what for just say hormone replacement or just what it is . All They had was 30g and i needed 20-22g so its all good. Good Luck

14. novicebb

novicebb Member

Where did you hear that from HDH?

15. HDH

HDH Member

They are back up now but you can't get research chems at this time.

HDH

16. lambsbread

lambsbread Junior Member

HDH, i think u may be mistaking sites... i was talking about research supply.net not research lab sypply.com my site dont sale chems... just vials oils syrenges..etc.

17. HDH

HDH Member

We are talking about the same site. You just have to have a different link to be able to get the ancillaries. Then you can go to the main page that you are talking about but you can't go from the main page to the ancillaries ;)

HDH

18. juggernaught

juggernaught Member

did they change the link because i havent been able to get mine to work in a week or two

19. novicebb

novicebb Member

I wonder if any order certain products ordered from sites like researchsupply will garner the attention of the alphabet boys.

20. J DUB

J DUB Junior Member

If you ordered a couple 10mL vials and some oil or something I doubt it, but for people who ordered bulk vials, filters, etc. they are probably going to get busted if they haven't already been. In case you haven't heard, those sites have already garnered attention of the federal agents and they have used credit card records of sources purchasing from such sites as evidence against them. I personally wouldn't even think about ordering anything related to manufacturing AAS, as they are really onto the UGL scene now and it is effectively over- in truth, it's amazing it lasted as long as it did.. This makes me glad I got out of this a long time ago. I hate the laws as much as everyone else here but they are going after steroids like its crack or something.