T 220 at end of PCT. Continue Clomid. Nolva?

Discussion in 'Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment' started by telewacker, Mar 6, 2018.

1. telewacker

telewacker Member

After 4 weeks pct 100/40, 50/20, 50/20, 50/20 bloods taken the next day had T 220, LH 2.4, FSH 2.5. I'm thinking I need to continue PCT protocol. Thoughts?

2. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

What was your cycle and how long did you wait before pct? Are you sure your PCT meds are real?

Sk8man101 likes this.
  3. telewacker

telewacker Member

12 weeks Test E @ 500, Mast E @ 600. The first 21 days I did Test P and Mast P @ 100 ED. 600 IU hcg every week too.

I started pct about 5 weeks after last pin when bloods showed my T to be 700 or so which is below my natty.

I don't know for sure about the meds but if they were bogus I would expect the numbers to be even worse.

I've lost about 7 lbs but very little strength loss as I'm keeping the same workout. I seem to have lost body fat too, so not all that weight loss is muscle.

I feel pretty good considering. Libido was down for a bit but has started to come back pretty strong.

I'm going to take them for 2 more weeks and do bloods again.

4. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

After 5wks of no injections, you had a TT level of 700ng/dl?!?

5. telewacker

telewacker Member

Yes. 756 actually.

6. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

Are there corresponding LH and FSH values for that?

7. telewacker

telewacker Member

They were <0.2 because my HPTA was shut down from the exogenous testosterone.

Docd187123 likes this.
  8. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

Then you still had way too much exogenous test in your system when you began pct for it to be truly effective. I’m simply amazed the rest stayed in your system for that long.

Sk8man101 likes this.
  9. telewacker

telewacker Member

I'm under the impression that you should start PCT when your T drops to natty or below which is what I did. Same for my first cycle and PCT worked like a charm with the same protocol.

10. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

No, you want it when it’s below normal physiological levels which would be around 200-300

Sk8man101 likes this.
  11. telewacker

telewacker Member

Ok. I'll keep taking the meds and doing bloods every two weeks until I think my system can function on it's own.

12. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

If you have the time, money and patience, get off EVERYTHING for several weeks and retest. After checking TT, LH, FSH, and E2 at this point I would reassess the situation and go from there.

13. telewacker

telewacker Member

I'm reluctant to stop the pct meds with my numbers so low. My guess is if I started too early I just need to extend the time. I can afford bloods every two weeks for as long as necessary.

14. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

The thing is, if your bloods were taken the day after PCT ended (which is how I read your OP), then LH and FSH should have been much higher. I suspect either your pituitary is not responding or the PCT meds are bunk.

grey likes this.
  15. telewacker

telewacker Member

I have no way of knowing if it's one or the other. I can only take the meds I have and recheck bloods in a couple of weeks. I have ordered more meds from a different source. The good thing is I still feel good, not like on cycle naturally, but normal enough. Squats were easier today than two days ago fwiw.

'.

16. telewacker

telewacker Member

My meds are Fertomid-50 and Mamofen-20 btw.

17. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

Those are oversea pharmacy meds I think which is a good sign if true

18. telewacker

telewacker Member

Yes.

Docd187123 likes this.
  19. telewacker

telewacker Member

Ok two more weeks pct (6 total) and T is 671, LH 6.4, FSH 4.6, E2 27.1. I'm still below natty and wonder if I stop now if I'll drop further, or should I continue another two weeks? I have no sides from the meds.

The ole man likes this.
  20. telewacker

telewacker Member

Again two more weeks, one month post pct; T 950, LH 6.8, FSH 4.7, E2 34.6. Very pleased!!

Frank9 likes this.