Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

T-bol for strength gains...

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by guyzcool, Jul 21, 2016.

1. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

With your experience how does T bol compare to var/winny for strength gains? I want a low aromatizing oral, but how does it compare to var and winny? I'll be running test with it and that's all.

2. RingMeister01

RingMeister01 Member

I'm interested as well on hearing first hand. I just got some to kick start my next cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

Yeah I just picked some up from Balkan. So it's legit which is nice... but I was attracted to it because of its 6 estrogenic rating!! (Test is 100?

RingMeister01 likes this.
  4. rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123 Junior Member

curious myself. Have some dbol but thinking of switching it for some Tbol for a clean lean kick start

5. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

Well shit. If no-one has an experience, when this shit comes I'll comment on it!

TheBeat and RingMeister01 like this.
  6. Michael7

Michael7 Member

Ive used tbol a few times , its my favourite oral , strength is great and no bloat

RingMeister01 likes this.
  7. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I thought it was zero for tbol?

8. DonQKong

DonQKong Member

What kind of dosages for a virgin run on T ok. 50ed ok, more?

9. RingMeister01

RingMeister01 Member

I'm going for 50mg everyday split 25 in the morning and 25 in the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

I ran tbol on a cruise at 40mg a day and strength gains were amazing! No bloat, no pumps like var. Only down side was bad heartburn at night but overall felt amazing and strength was great! I did bump up to 60mg a day and felt no difference over a week so went back down to 40mg. Once my run 6 week run was over I happen to take a week break from working out (had a baby) and once I got back I noticed a huge loss of strength. Got 400 more 10mg pills for my next cruise after this cycle :) lol

guyzcool, RingMeister01 and Michael7 like this.
  11. Michael7

Michael7 Member

Start with 40 and see how you feel , 60 is the sweet spot for me , I get bad back pumps on tbol but taurine helps

12. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

Yeah I'm going 20 mg per day, or 140 mg/wk along with 300 mg of test e/wk. Small moderate cycle, just looking for strength with this cycle.

Maver likes this.
  13. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

I read it was 6. Could be wrong I'll double check for you boo.

14. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

I've read anabolic rating of 54 and estrogenic if 6...

15. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Dema I'm over the shit in the past. But let's get the fact straight. You are a PharmacomStore REP. Please stay in that thread now. Your personal aas experiences do not apply to members threads. Thank you sir

16. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

Did I mention Pharmacom in this thread? No so gtfo I am a member here if you like it or not. Just like I can't stop you from posting this crap, you can't stop me from posting where ever Id like... Now go kick rocks homie

17. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

If you want to get into this I have absolutely no problem with proving my point Dema. You are not a member of Meso and never will be as long as you're a REP. So use some common sense I'm sure there's others here that might not explain the situation too you as politely lol

Edit - I won't continue to hijack OP

CensoredBoardsSuck likes this.
  18. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

Good for you bro!! You deserve the meso police award! Still ain't going to stop me from being a memebr here and sharing personal real life experiences and also asking for such.. If you have an issue with it then so be it.

19. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

@CdnGuy @Dema mom dad please stop fighting. You know I don't like it when you two fight:(. I just want some tbol in my asshole

Maver likes this.
  20. TheBeat

TheBeat Member

I find it a positive mix of dbol and var, but without the bloat of dbol, less cardio pumps than var, maybe better gains than var several weeks past cycle, less fat loss than either (but that is sooo subjective), less strength than either. I did notice some strength gains , but not on the same level as dbol or var in my experience.

RingMeister01 and crossfitisgay like this.