T-bol

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Massive690, Oct 4, 2006.

Massive690

Massive690 Member

im having trouble finding good info on it. anabolics 05 has some limited information but thats about it. im looking to run a cycle but not sure what i want to stack my test with. ive done a few test/eq cycles and am looking for something different. dont want to go with tren for personal reasons. i was looking into dbol but i really dont want to deal with the bloat and shit, i like beoung lean and defined.
    whats up with tbol? anyone used it? thanks bros

atomicone likes this.
    atomicone

atomicone Junior Member

I took BD Tbol in a cycle a few years ago including Test and Eq and got good results with less than half the D-bol bloat. If you really like being "lean and defined" maybe go with Test/Primo and (anavar or Winstrol). I know this has been around a while, but that's because it works bro.

Good Luck,

Atomic

Ironhorse

Ironhorse Member

here is the drug profile .... hope it will be useful

Pharmaceutical Name: Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone
    Chemical structure: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-on3

Oral-Turinabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's.

OT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and anadrol 50. The maximum blood concen-tration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

0.4 x pound (body weight) x days = number of tablets to take overall during the interval of intake
    mg / tablet

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 4 tablets of 5 mg (20mg/day.) In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg winstrol depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often-posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reli-able source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or chlordehydromethyl-testosterone.

youngBuilder

youngBuilder Member

Armidex would control the bloat from dbol. Dbol is tried and tested, and i keep hearing mixed reviews about t-bol. I would go ahead with the dbol and use armidex to control the bloat. I didnt notice much bloat at all with armidex.

pupeye

pupeye Junior Member

here are some reviews

Turanabol

Offer Reviews:

Sep 12, 2006 18:54:36 - jp00

wow, this product is the bomb the pumps are awesome! and i am running 40 mg a day with 750 mg of test/wk and 100 mg of tren eod. the best cycle i have ever done... LOVE IT!!!

Aug 17, 2006 04:12:41 - buickgs231

Well lets see iam doing 750mgs of bd test E, 500mg bd decabol and 50 mg a day of turanbol in week 3, and let me tell you my pumps and strength are out of this world, i like this stuff better than dbol. Will use this in all my cycles thank BD for a great product.

Aug 2, 2006 09:59:56 - mrmshulk

sh*t's pretty sweet, using it with andropen 275. the tbols kick in about 5 days worth of taking them.@ 50mg/day you'll be begging for the pump to stop in your bi's.
    not likeing the andropen though it alright but I think 825mg/week is as low as u should go...

Jun 30, 2006 15:16:27 - aratesticle

Good stuff...cheap price too..can't beat that combination. It gave me a way more intense sex drive. I was wrestling the ole bald headed champ 2 to 3 times a day.

Jun 13, 2006 07:36:41 - bruteforce

This is hands down the best oral ive ever took.
    Its like Dbol without all the bloat!!!
    Genxxl is a top notch business. They are the pinnacle of what others should strive to be.

Apr 17, 2006 22:51:26 - rabalter

Creates a good pump and really promotes lean muscle mass. Good stuff.

Apr 1, 2006 21:25:28 - derekshirley

I am currently finishing my second week of Oral Turanabol and man has it exceeded my expectations. I've gained a solid 6 lbs. with no bloat. Incredible pumps and my libido is out of control. Even more so than on test. Great product!

Feb 11, 2006 00:00:00 - kobelou

This product FAR exeeded my expectations. In just two weeks, using t-ball alone, I gained 8 lbs and my strength has increased significantly. Thanks BD for making such a good product.

Dec 29, 2005 00:00:00 - mandarb11

Great stuff, my wife got solid and lost a ton of fat on this (she barely trained). Wonderful results, a nice solid gainer!

Dec 3, 2005 00:00:00 - 2RIIPPED

This stuff works absolutely great, theres no noticeable water gains, unlike dbol. At some points during the day I felt like a million bucks, I gained 11 pounds of solid muscle in 25 days of use at 40 mgs.

Sep 16, 2005 00:00:00 - bf5%yes

I have been on it for 2 weeks and have had great strength increase. No increase in muscle mass yet. Running it with 300mg test cyp

May 7, 2005 00:00:00 - eyewidopen

I ran this product alone and made some great strenth gains. I stand by this product!

May 3, 2005 00:00:00 - theflavor

I love this stuff.Quality lean mass builder.

Apr 21, 2005 00:00:00 - Freejay

I believe T-Bol to be on a major comback as it is very mild, and provides great results. At my body weight (225) I suggest 60mg per day for 8 weeks. Supplement this dosage with Liv-52 to protect your liver from adverse effects. I have had a marked increase in strength and muscle hardness in just 3 and a half weeks! Sort of a poor mans anavar, but very effective. Thanks BD and Genxxl for making this great AAS available!

Dec 7, 2004 00:00:00 - kingkimura

Ive been using Oral Turanabol as a standalone to see its effects. As stated it is similar to a cross between anavar and dbol. For those that have done a dbol and winny cycle, ala Mick Harts training method, this compound can replace

Ive been using Oral Turanabol as a standalone to see its effects. As stated it is similar to a cross between anavar and dbol. For those that have done a dbol and winny cycle, ala Mick Harts training method, this compound can replace

PUMPED101

PUMPED101 Junior Member

stacked tbol in my current cycle...ended up dropping it because of the heartburn/acid relfux it gave me....it was terrible...never had it before ..ended up droppin it after 3 weeks and upping the winny...

alot of people complain about acid reflus or stomach upset of turnibol...

i will give it another run this summer...but it did not agree with me this time around..

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.