Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

T4 and Hgh cycle dosing?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Sloppychauncy, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Sloppychauncy

Sloppychauncy Member

Ok so I’m about to start my first t4 cycle ever, what I’m wondering is what dose/dosing time do I do for the t4?
    Note: I will be using Hgh(2 iu a day)

2. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

I do 100 mcg/ 4 iu daily
    I was doing 150 mcg
    But adjust to 100 and my body fat is good, I can eat anything and don’t put any fat in my body, at 150 mcg I was loosing weight slowly

3. Sloppychauncy

Sloppychauncy Member

Anyone ever got from extreme peptides before? Their dropper doesn’t have a measuring grade so I have no idea how much is a ml or not

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Jesus christ don't use a thyroid med in fucking liquid form man!!! You have sources on here that can get you pharma tabs fast

mr_meanor likes this.
  5. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

You can buy t4 Pharma grade from India at really cheap price, literally pennies
    I’ll never take T4 from peptide companies, totally agree

mr_meanor likes this.
  6. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

My hrt dr recently has put me on a t3/t4 blend because my bloods.came.back and I was low. He was very specific about dosing and advised me to take my thyroid medication first thing in the morning fasted with 8oz of water and to wait a minimum of 45 minutes before consuming anything including black coffee.

Vipera1 likes this.
  7. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Yes
    I heard that’s how u take thyroid medicine

8. Sloppychauncy

Sloppychauncy Member

Fuck, I obviously didn’t do my research , anyone willing to give an oblivious noob a bone?

9. Sloppychauncy

Sloppychauncy Member

Ok, so how do you suggest I do my morning dose if I wake up and go workout right at 5? Take it around 430?

10. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

I wake up and go straight to the coffee pot, have for decades. My first few days i would wake up take my dose and sit miserably waiting for a cup of coffee. Then it hit me since im an old fucker and get up and pee several times a night i would just take it in the middle of the night since im up anyway. Called my doc and he said that was fine as long as it was atleast 3 hours after my last meal.

11. Sloppychauncy

Sloppychauncy Member

Ok, what do you think about t3 vs t4 while on Gh? I’ve read that t4 is better but I’ve also read the opposite

12. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

PM and I’ll give u the info

13. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

My doc has me on a t3 t4 blend.