T400 as painful as they say?

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by Rizzicks, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Rizzicks

Rizzicks Junior Member

Got some T400 to run, seeing endless info about some serious pain when using it, seems pointless if its that uncomfortable but is the extra 150mg making that much of a difference? Or is it the amount of oil vs powder that makes it sore? Running test c or test e at 2cc or 3cc a shot has no pain really at 250mg a unit so I dont see why it would be so painful when you pin higher amounts all the time. Wondering what meso thinks?
    Thanks

Physique Demon likes this.
  2. I can't speak on T400, but T500 was some of the worst pain I've felt in my entire life and it lingered for several days making sleep miserable. (I shot 2CC) Unless you're gonna cut it down with something else, my advice is to stick with 250-300 tops.

Rizzicks likes this.
  3. Rizzicks

Rizzicks Junior Member

So if I have 50ml of t400 what would be the best way to pin it lol, smaller shots more often? Will the tren help it smooth out any? T500 sounds insane! After seeing the redditors crying about t400 I had to come home to meso to find out what's really the situation

Physique Demon likes this.
  4. Yes I'd pin smaller doses of it but you'll still experience some pain, just less. It's not worth it. What I'd recommend is injecting it like you said with another injectable over time. If I had t400 or t500 again id pin it with t250 over time maybe 3/4 T250 and a 1/4 t500 worked well for me.

Rizzicks likes this.
  5. TheAnabolicStore

TheAnabolicStore Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

t500 is alot of pain. But yes t400 is also painful. Ive had worse pain in my life though.

Rizzicks likes this.
  6. EazyE

EazyE Member

You get used to it. I have used T400 a lot over the years for efficiency and I have only experienced severe pain from one lab’s product. The other 3 labs were all essentially painless with zero PIP.

BigBaldBeardGuy and Rizzicks like this.
  7. EazyE

EazyE Member

But when you get high-dosed gear up to 500mg+/ml there’s gonna be a lot of solvent in it to dissolve into solution. There are even some solutions brewed to 600mg/ml which is insane.

Silentlemon1011 and Rizzicks like this.
  8. Rizzicks

Rizzicks Junior Member

Okkkk the solvent content, that makes so much sense, thanks for the reply! 600 sounds like torture haha but the sicko inside me would try it!

9. EazyE

EazyE Member

600 = pain

10. Monster053

Monster053 Member

Depends where you get it. I’ve had biotec t400 and it’s as smooth as butter, don’t feel any pain the next day. Even smoother than regular dosed stuff I’ve had. I’ve also had t400 from another underground lab and it hurt like shit, probably because they used a fuckload too much of alcohol to over sterilize it.

EazyE likes this.
  11. KL8209

KL8209 Member

I had 1 pin of T400 in my right shoulder but don't remember the brand. It felt like I got slugged really hard in the shoulder for about a week. I don't remember why I just did the one pin, it was years ago. Pretty sure I had run out of my other stuff and just needed something to get me through the week. Don't remember exactly.

12. EazyE

EazyE Member

I don’t mind good T400. There are a few labs that have perfected preparing high- dose gear.

KL8209 likes this.