T400

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by MrBman, Nov 18, 2007.

MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

hey guys i gotta question in regards to a new type of test i bought - its T400 - 150mg of Test Cyp ... 150mg Test Enanthate and 100mg Test Deconate ... would taking two shots (1cc each) a week be sufficient for bulking - this is my second cycle - i know it comes out to 800mg/week ... and i understand that Cyp and Enanthate have similar half lifes - but im kindve confused about the different esters here ... whats the point of putting two esters with similar half lifes in the same bottle of test ... ?

any feed back would be greatly appreciated ...

bigbench

bigbench Member

Well, not sure about that either. Maybe the thought was that they would act on diff receptors in the body, but test is test so I dont know why they would do that. But yes, 800mgs is quite enough. Are you taking anything else? Is this your first cycle?

MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

no bud, this is a test only cycle - its not my first one ... its my second - i just have some nolvadex on hand in case our good friend gyno attempts to make an appearance ...

im gonna take hcg and clomid after ... im currently 210, 13%bodyfat ... kinda hoping to crack 220/225

bigbench

bigbench Member

So, did u take 500mgs first time around?

MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

lol actually noo - u might find this odd but it worked great for me - i did a light cutter consisting of 300mgs of testosterone Prop and 150mgs of injectable winny per week ... it was my first cycle

Basically one shot every day (6days a week) ... 100mgs prop -> 50mg Winny -> 100mgs prop -> .... body fat dropped from a grotesque 22percent to 10percent in a matter of weeks ... no joke ....

i also gained a lot of lean muscle mass ... it was the most incredible transformation ive seen, beleive me u can keep the results u attain from winny - my bodyfat only went up 2percent when i stopped - now that im bulking im bobbling up from 13 to 14 percent ... still look a hundred times better than i did before ...

bigbench

bigbench Member

then, I would say go to five to six hundred mgs a week. You wont need more than that. its going to be more about diet to gain size than anything else, but if your eating 4-5000 cals a day and still not seeing your results (after a month to 6 weeks) then you could maybe up it to 750 or so. But to go from what you did to 800mgs, would be a big jump and not needed

MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

thanks man, i agree ill see how i do on 600mgs of test ... but your right, its basically going to come down to diet and proper training

bigbench

bigbench Member

What does ur diet and training look like? You pretty square on it?

MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

The training regiment consists of - One Muscle Group a Day ... Chest -> Back-> Shoulders -> Arms -> Legs - Rest Day Rest Day ... Sometimes i hit arms twice a week - by doing triceps after chest and biceps after back ... and then htting arms seperately on my final training day for that week ...

My diet is still a bit iffy - im basically trying to get as my calories as i can through eating Red Meats ... Lots of Dairy ... Lots of whole grain carbs as well things like bananas, rice etc... i know this is terrible but on days im not getting sufficient calories, i have been eating fast food ...

i start my day with 6 eggs, 4 peaces toast and 3 glasses of milk, 1 multivitamin as my first meal

my second meal consist of a wrap with ground beef cheese and a few veggies, more milk

my third meal is usually a bit unhealthy - 2 jamican beef patties, a cheese sandwich, 2 glasses of orange juice and a multi-vitamin

my third meal consists of pasta and one whole chicken breast (40grams of protein according to the box)

I train two hours after my last meal

I have a protein shake immediately after my training session consisting of 50grams of protein, 40grams of carbs, sometimes ill even add in some yogurt, i always use milk as my liquid of choice

an hour after this meal ill have another 2chicken breast, 2 peaces of toast, some pasta and some veggies

3hours after this ill have a light snack conssiting of two glasses of milk, a few babie cookies (i kinda like their taste) and a banana

- im averaging round 3000 - 4000 calories a day - well assuming atleast ... i havent really noticed the test yet, besides feeling a little agitated this week ... (its my 3rd week of injecting, took my my first shot for this week on monday -im hoping it starts to kick in this week)

like i said the diet is still a bit crappy atleast my i feel it needs some work - im still around 210 ... ive actually dropped a bit of fat ... in the last week ... that was somewhat surprising ... im not noticing much water retention, i started getting a bit veiny too - maybe im not eating enough?

i have been watching my sodium intake very closely ... days i eat salt - my face ends up looking like a basketball - no joke ...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
    mr.nitro

mr.nitro Member

in my oppinion, multi estered testosterone is more of a marketing ploy. I don't think its any different then 1 ester but people like the idea so they buy it.

MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

yeaa the oddest thing about this type of multi-estered testosterone is that all the esters are basically the same length .. even deconate... it doesnt really make sense to put cypionate, enanthate and deconate in the same bottle of test - atleast not to me - whatever i hope i grow on it, thats all that realy matters

mr.nitro

mr.nitro Member

some people think the more types of testosterone you can shove into a bottle the better. ive seen 5 testosterone esters blended into one bottle. I just don't see the point. but on the bright side it won't hurt either. I just think its a waste of time to make. give me enthanate any day

MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

well one last question - whats better to do at the end of this cycle - Taper off ... and then use clomid ... or Just take my last full shot wait three weeks and then use clomid ... im still debating whether i should implement hcg into the therapy - the guy i knw is sellin it for a rip off of a price man 600bucks for a 10ml bottle

mr.nitro

mr.nitro Member

don't pay $600 for hcg, pm me

I would not taper, as long as you have artificial testosterone in your body you will not begin to use your own natural testosterone.

MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

so how much does hcg raise test levels by ... im planning on doing 500iu every 4/5 days for about 4/5 weeks ... can u still make gains on HCG ... im just curious of what to expect

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.