Take a look at this multi. Life Extension Mix Powder

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Capt Forest, May 15, 2016.

1. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

I came across this website doing something no one should ever do... Reading youtube comments lol. anyway they got some fairly priced stuff and seemingly good prods.

This multi caught my eye.
    Life Extension Mix™ Powder, 420 grams (14.81 oz)

This list of ingredients is crazy. I was thinking i would just put the 3 scoops in my gallon and drink it throughout the day. 35 servings for 60 bucks is a steep price for a multi though especially when opti mens is a good one and its much much more affordable.

Anyway guys check this stuff out and let me know what you think about it.
    also lets hear what multi you guys are all taking.

2. Dw725

Dw725 Member

Been taking animal Pak for years and probably will continue to, even if others surpass it. I just mentally connect that tub and smell to lifting. They got powder out now, probably try it out when I finish these paks off.

necros911 likes this.
  3. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

i never looked at the animal pac multi. I will check it out. I definitely think that multis are very underrated as a supp. Everyone should use one and a novice will be like yeah yeah but what about *Insert muscle building supp here*. Multi us at the top of the list.

4. Dw725

Dw725 Member

Shit i only take 3 or 4 supplements. Protein casein/whey mix , fishoil, multi vitamin, and creatine. Don't really count my preworkout as a supplement , since it isn't necessarily daily and is more of just a performance booster, not a supplement to my diet.