Taking hgh post workout

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by kmh1234, Oct 16, 2018.

1. kmh1234

kmh1234 Junior Member

I know this may sound like a dumb question but I’m doing my first run of growth and was planning on taking it post workout. I know growth is very fragile so I was wondering if it would degrade from the vibrations driving with it..

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Do not do it unless you're taking it with insulin

Well, or if you want to become insulin resistant, have at it

3. kmh1234

kmh1234 Junior Member

I am using it with insulin

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Ok, well since I assume you'll have it in your cooler or a Frio sleeve it'll be fine

5. kmh1234

kmh1234 Junior Member

Okay I just wasn’t sure If it being shook and the vibrations what degrade it or not. Thank you

6. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

What’s the reasoning for this? Not doubting you at all just I use GH and don’t use insulin.

7. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Exogenous Hgh in the presence of carbs will cause insulin resistance. In very basic terms, this is probably the best way in this sport to turn yourself diabetic

bama_barbell1014 and Blakeyy like this.
  8. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I would be inclined to add berberine to exo. GH for this reason.

9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Very sound advice. I use berberine at 500mg 2-3x per day

Wunderpus likes this.
  10. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

I really don't know much about being a diebetic apart from they need to keep a close eye on their levels to stop them going into a hypo and if there levels get to high they need to take insulin to get them down. you seem like you know your shit do you know if using GH could somehow stop your bodying using the sugar how it should. ie you eat sugery food but it isn't putting your levels up.

am asking before around 6 days ago I started doing my shot once a day instead of twice I also put it from 4IU daily to 5IU all In one shot. However since then I have felt every day since doing it like I am going into a hypo and the only thing that fixes it is sugar. always a few hours after my shot miby 2-6hours It seems to happen. and I can assure you that I have had enough sugar that day. yday for example. around 2hours after my jag I started feeling sick and lethargic sore and bloated tummy to. then it was around 45mins after that I felt like I was going to take a hypo. within seconds start dripping with sweat feel really sick and dizzy and tbh kind of feel like am dying. eat loads of sugary food and within 15mins I feel okay again and body temp goes down. one of the days around 4 days ago before I got to that hypo thing with dizzy and sweaty and finding it hard to get my balance. I felt really shitty and sick and sore tummy like it was coming on. got my cuz who was with me at the time who is a diabetic to check my levels it came back as 3.2 he said that's really really low.That at 2.5 he goes into a hypo and that it should be around 5 at the lowest

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I know much more than the average person, but the second paragraph I don't feel comfortable addressing. I would recommend reaching out to @ChestRockwell for that. He is an expert on the topic whereas I just have a good education.

Blakeyy likes this.
  12. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

hmm I might send him a pm and see what he says. I used to get it before I touched anything but miby twice a year. then since starting AAS miby got it around 3-4 times a year. Now since this GH fuck I have had it the last 5 days straight every day. since starting the single injection. Been on the GH now for around 6weeks or so and even without the single injection was still getting it maybe say 2 times a week. and before touching anything I would of only got it on a super strict diet. but these last 5 days lol defo not been any sort of diet had a can of monstor and shit to and that's just full of sugar. ooooo and my pizza hut dame that shit was good. But ye still got it like my body just wont absorbing the sugar when am on the GH. and is just shitting it straight back out my arse without taking any of the sugar to my blood.

13. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have had similar reactions to hGH post-injection. Normally the "hypo-like" feelings are 45 minutes post injection and about 4 hours post injection (subcutaneous).... Curious as to what causes this, as I know other users who have had similar responses, as well.

Mac11wildcat and Blakeyy like this.
  14. janoshik

janoshik Member

It's by far not as fragile as some people would like you to believe.

Drive with it worry-free.
    Unless you shake it for half a day vigorously it'll be okay.

15. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

How did you get it to stop? It’s really not ideal lol trying to cut some body fat then feeling like that I tent to empty all the cubords out when it comes. Today I never got it thank god but miby because I took two cans of relentless one can as soon as I pinned it and another about 2 hours later. But can’t do that every time as am trying to cut some fat and that’s really not ideal lol . And eating all the ice cream in the house to isn’t ideal lol. My cuz told me ice cream is really good because your body absorbs the sugar really quick from it somehow compared to other things like chocolate. I had a really bad day for eating loads of junk and I never got it.had loads of junk food today. But again I really can’t do this every day or I won’t be able to fit out the bloody door anymore and not because of muscle I can tell you that.

What do you eat when you get it post injection to?

16. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

5iu is too high for fat cutting. Chest recommended 5iu for bulking. Try 2iu 2x a day like you were. 2iu First thing fasted in the am for optimal fat loss. The second 2iu before bed.

17. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

The difference between 4 and 5 IU ain’t gonna make it break it I don’t think. And I am doing it all in one injection now because doing it twice along with my AAS jags that are mon wed and fri I honestly felt like a fucken pin cushion doing it just once a day does make it a lot more bareable.

18. Evom1

Evom1 Member

The reason is, and I forget the exact terminology, but the fat burning capability per shot is maxed out at 2iu, so 1-2iu several times a day will yield more fat loss than 1x10iu shot for example

Rockclimber and Blakeyy like this.
  19. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Aww fuck me. Reading this kinda makes me depressed pinning that shit 2 times every single day makes me sad :(

20. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

So for best fat loss instead of 5IU single injection I need to pin twice again morning upon waking and before going to bed 2IU each time for max fat loss. What about before the gym is it worth taking 1IU before my workout ?