Tbol dose times?

MEEKmlz

Ok so if I want to use Tbol as a kicker for the first 4-5 weeks of my cycle, what times during the day would I take it? I usually hit the gym at 10am. So I would def take it 1 hour before the gym. But I have read the second dose should be in the afternoon about 8 hours after my first dose. I also read some people take the second dose 12 hours after their first dose. Also I have never used Tbol so what would be the proper dosage. I was thinking 20mg twice a day for a total of 40mg altogether.

Thanks

MEEKmlz

@mercury so 40mg is good for a first timer? And if I take it twice a day what time do u recommend the second dose be at? 8 hours after the first? Or before bed?

biglumber69

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I like to take mine every 12 hours. I would do 6am and 6pm and I would work out at 7 pm. Even on days I did not lift I took at same time.

viking23

One already chimed in, Mercury duh! Tbol is awesome in my experience but that's because it fit my goals. I would use 40 mg a day to start and bump up if you need later in the cycle. Tbol takes awhile to see the effects for muscle gain but I start to slim up within the first week on it.

I would split doses as far apart as possible. If you are going to take at 9am then shoot for 9 pm at night.

Ozzy619

I take it all right befIIe my workout (badass pumps), if I take it too close to bedtime I cant sleep. If I remember right my sweet spot was like 60 or 70mgs. 40mgs is a good starting point. You need to see what works best for you, single or split dose.

viking23

Tbol gave me this insane energy. I mean it could have been placebo to some extent I guess but man I was always up to lift, run, play a sport, etc. I mean i always am anyways but i found myself going the extra mile on it. It is my favorite oral up to date but I haven't really fiddled with to many either. My libido goes through the roof too.

MEEKmlz

I havent read anything about problems sleeping...but that would suck. Thats def not what I want. I love sleep as Im sure we all do.

viking23

Yeah some guys have problems sleeping when taking a compound before bed. I would like to rephrase mylast post. It was more like a euphoria feeling similar to dbol but when i would get my blood pumping I would get this boost of energy. I took it before bed and it didn't affect my sleeping.

MEEKmlz

Thats good. Sometimes I have problems sleeping as it is without using anything. So maybe before bed isnt the best idea. I usually am in bed by 10pm and I wake up around 7 or 8. Ill try splitting it and see what happens but if theres a problem with my sleep patterns Ill switch it to only before the gym. Thanks

Flounder

Thats good. Sometimes I have problems sleeping as it is without using anything. So maybe before bed isnt the best idea. I usually am in bed by 10pm and I wake up around 7 or 8. Ill try splitting it and see what happens but if theres a problem with my sleep patterns Ill switch it to only before the gym. Thanks
If it becomes an issue, just take the second dose earlier. Maybe around 6pm would suffice.

I haven't used Tbol yet, but I've used Hdrol which metabolizes into Tbol. It is probably my favorite PH, I need to try Tbol soon, I keep using Dbol because of the results from it and seem to be stuck in a loop where I don't want any other orals besides that and var.

Flounder

Good dbol can be a lot of fun and tough to pass up. I love both good dbol and tbol, but prefer tbol's not converting to e2. Dbol can be tricky for me to dial in my AI and control the bloat. But I do love them both.

MEEKmlz

@DragonFlames yea I have heard good things about Dbol and var. But my main issue with Dbol is that it raises estrogen. This is gonna be my first cycle so I want to see how my body reacts to the test e when it comes to estro. If I add Dbol I feel Ill be too close to setting myself up for failure. But being that Tbol DOESNT convert to estro, I feel Ill get a better idea about how my body reacts to the test e. But Ill have aimidex on hand but am considering just dosing it at 0.25 E3D from the start just to be safe. But that all depends on what my pre cycle bloods say here in a couple days.

I run exemestane with Dbol and never have problems, I get moon face for some reason for about the first week, and then it just goes away like it was never there. I love var with dbol, the strength gains are just stupid, they are actually too much at times for my joints to maintain. I pre-load exemestane though, I would be afraid to see what Dbol would do without an AI already in me. I know I will love Tbol whenever I get around to running it because of how awesome my multiple runs of Hdrol were. I mean for a supposedly weak PH the gains were just fantastic. Tbol is bound to be better.

Sponsors

Latest posts