Tbol or L-dopa during standard test-cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by chileandawg, Sep 22, 2020.

1. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

Hey Guys, what's going on? So riding the light as usual and thinking in steroids, of course :D

Question for ya.

What are the exactly difference between runing some l-dopa(dopamine booster) or tbol, during a 500mg test-cyp cycle weekly??

I usually running tbol at 10- 20mg to get a good mood and training motivation, but yeah tbol at that dose is sissy, anyway is like a stimulant.

What are your thoughs?

Thanks as usual, have a good day,

cheers

2. Grab Bag

Grab Bag Member

I used to use l-dopa, but it was often hard to tell if it was doing anything. Sometimes it seemed like it was, sometimes it seemed like it wasn’t. I switched to Wellbutrin this year after always being against anti depressants my whole life, and it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself.

It’s worth trying if you suffer from mdd. If not, I’m sure some l-dopa will do you just fine.

chileandawg likes this.
  3. cochino

cochino Member

Yes!

kosp and Villain like this.
  4. stone988

stone988 Member

Sounds good to me lol

cochino likes this.
  5. Why change it if it's working? Add L-dopa to the Tbol and see how that works. If that doesn't fill your knickers with a steaming pile of good mood and motivation, try smoking crack.

6. Villain

Villain Member

This exactly

kosp and cochino like this.
  7. Ferenor

Ferenor Member

Mmm wellbutrin it's on my list

Grab Bag likes this.
  8. I hate using clean needles.

Oldschool and DrinkFlintWater like this.
  9. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Same here man. I got a buddy at the needle exchange that always hooks me up with second hands. New ones are too sharp

10. Ryan owen

Ryan owen Member

L dopa is a dopamine precursor so it just makes more favorable conditions for dopamine to be produced but does not boost the production per say. It has diminishing effects over time like maybe month and you will have to go off and resensitize. L dopa is not harmful in the slightest why not take both and up the tbol to an effective dose

Grab Bag likes this.
  11. Ryan owen

Ryan owen Member

Wellbutrin had a lot of good effects for me but would also give me panic attacks. If I smoked a shitload of weed I would be fine but overall just not sustainable for me. It also would fuck with my dick at times like make it not work

Grab Bag likes this.
  12. Grab Bag

Grab Bag Member

Damn, fucked w your dick?? That’s not a known side effect, as it is not an ssri (whole reason I chose it).

What dose were you on? I originally got up to 450, felt weird, went back down to 300, then went down to 150, where I am now, and feel great.

For me, less was more.

13. Ryan owen

Ryan owen Member

Hmm I don't remember the dose it was a little while ago now

14. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

Thank you, nope, not suffering of any rare mode or something.

Grab Bag likes this.
  15. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

Sup, no way, just trying to say tbol feels great but i dont like the sexual implications, low sperm but when you stopping the shit, fine.

16. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

BTW, the total effect with a testcyp like base, adding some Anavar, proviron and exemestane E5D, feels more confortable.

Without tbol, var/cyp/proviron/exemestane feels more edge, thats the secret point.

Tren91 likes this.
  17. Tren91

Tren91 Member

extra psyche booster

18. Great question. I’d say it all depends on the neap tides and what the moon is doing.
    Question for you: do you think you gain more muscle lifting with kilogram plates or pound plates? Which is more stimulating?

19. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Those are some pretty daunting questions. Be careful, dont want to over stimulate Chili's frontal lobe and throw him into a seizure.

cochino and Ari O’Speedwagon like this.
  20. We need forward thinkers like Chili to help answer these challenging questions.