Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

TBol Suspension

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by SirPuFFaLoT, Aug 23, 2019.

1. SirPuFFaLoT

SirPuFFaLoT Member

Looking for someone to share some knowledge with me.

I seen a new source here selling liquid suspensions and it is making me want to try this instead of making caps. I still plan on making caps for my AI and MK667 but I'd like to make TBol in a suspension.

I found this in the stickies but I have a couple of questions:
    The mixing part seems easy enough. Mix some Ora-Sweet or HUMCO with raws at the desired amounts then shake it up.

On to the questions:

The TBol I have is very small crystals. Will these dissolve or suspend? Because they are already fairly small crystals, would I still need to grind these up more with a mortal and pestle?

What type of bottle/vial is used? I'd like to have one that has a special cap that I can draw the liquid out with an oral syringe. I searched around a bit on MedLab and Amazon but I can't seem to find what I am looking for. Any suggestions?

Whats the easiest method to measure the ora-sweet? I was thinking about using a 60cc syringe.

Would appreciate any an all advice. Thanks.

2. SirPuFFaLoT

SirPuFFaLoT Member

I found the bottles with the caps I am looking for.

Is plastic ok for this or should I use glass?

3. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Probably not the exact answer you want but ever liquid oral I’ve ever had was in plastic.

SirPuFFaLoT likes this.