Teach me

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Adrian868, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Adrian868

Adrian868 Member

Ok, guys like the title say....now I want to know more than what I can just read online.
    what is HGH, peptides, igf-1, etc. what does it do, why do you need it, who was it made for etc...all knowledge is greatly appreciated from the bro and scientific community.

2. beachathlete

beachathlete Member

You clearly haven't done enough reading if you have this question. If you had, your question would be way more specific. I'd suggest doing a little more research on your own and coming up with something more substantial before this board completely mows you over =).

bambam333 likes this.
  3. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That’s not how it works. If you asked a question about dosage you would get a reply but you’re asking to be completely spoon fed. Use the search function. Information is everywhere.

4. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The earth is an oblate sphere. We can try move complex things tomorrow.

Inquiring Mind, Dax, LeoTC and 4 others like this.
  5. murray312

murray312 Member

Hahaha wtf.

6. 350lift

350lift Member

Sure I’ll type out everything I’ve ever read to.....
    No

WolfGain likes this.
  7. 350lift

350lift Member

Also everything u asked can be read online dip shit

Fuck off

8. Mac11wildcat

He’s a flat earther. I thought we’d start with foundational knowledge and tackle gH when we had some basics established.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    Sdryx, LeoTC and murray312 like this.
  9. Sworder

Sworder Member

[​IMG]

Crossfire and brogress like this.
  10. murray312

murray312 Member

Lmao op post,cracked me up

11. Adrian868

Adrian868 Member

Real mature guys real mature

12. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Dont start shit, ok? You know the earth is flat or we'd fall off.:)

LeoTC likes this.
  13. Mac11wildcat

This isn’t a joke. Ask a direct question or
    go search for information on your own using the search function.

johntt44 and LeoTC like this.
  14. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Don't use it if you have cancer or if you believe the earth is flat

15. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

And the sky is blue cause its actually the ice wall holding the oceans in and keeping the monsters out.

The tides are just the Earth tipping back and forth on the great turtle's shell.

16. murray312

murray312 Member

Hgh makes u huge in like 3 weeks.,def quick results. Generics are actually better than pharma grade cuz the price. Igf and peptides give you cancer but if you use letro it,blocks the cancer and you'll get even,more huge in like 5 weeks if you run an otc test booster with it. . Make sure,to eat lots of,sugar and carbs to offset going hypoglycemic cuz ur body is growing and building so fast. It was originally made as a cure for vaccination induced down syndrome but bodybuilders soon found out it had other benefits.

17. Adrian868

Adrian868 Member

oh if it isn't the NASA science here to grace my presence, you fukin dic. I want to know things out of the norm about these things. not what is posted everywhere on the net regurgitated by every tom, dick, and larry and they just copy and paste with no actual hands-on experience. Thus I join this forum

18. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Sloshing from side to side. Damn, you may be right!

19. johntt44

johntt44 Member

They still cant explain the sunsets scientfically(flat earthers). Normal scientists can with coordinates, longitude, latitude, etc. A flat earth would be like Battleship, D5.

20. johntt44

johntt44 Member

This is a flat earth forum?