Teragon labs gear (canada domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by The-black Fonzi, Jul 7, 2015.

1. I no this isnt really a canadian forum but i thought id post on meso for canadians who do use the site. Started 3 weeks ago on a little over 700mg per week may have to lower my dosage. have some puffy nips and a rubbery mass under my nips a little itchy. im preety sure its the onset of gyno Will throw some adex in to keep it under control and will get my hands on some letro as well. Will be getting bloods in a few weeks. Will keep you all posted.

Attached Files:

2. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Question man, did you purchase it from a site ? There's a lot of fake teragon...

3. This is the real deal bro... I trust my source i didnt get this from muscle gear if thats what your thinking. Teragon has 2 distributors i think you no who they are...

Supermansson11 and CdnGuy like this.
  4. This is my teragon labs blood test. I have been taking sustanon 250 bye teragon labs for 5 weeks have gained around 15 pounds so far. This is a 10 week test only cycle blood was taken 4 days after pin so these results are not my peak levels. will be doing another blood test in a few weeks to see where peek levels are at but i think this is preety good for 4 days after pinning ?? What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

5. ZerotoHero

ZerotoHero Member

I'm afraid to order crap... Should I go for it?

6. brutus79

brutus79 Member

You settled for living in canada...bad gear would be a pittance in comparison.

Jayman2488 and MindlessWork like this.
  7. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Yeah it sucks living in one of the top 3 citys ranked in the world ;)

Graftman and Savagesteve like this.
  8. brutus79

brutus79 Member

You mean cities? Obviously this isn't a scholastic ranking...

All joking aside- Quebec is the most irritating place on earth... Toronto is ok. Nyc? Boston? Miami? LA? Might not be top ranked but those are real cities.

CamTeo, VinceT, Flkrkr and 2 others like this.
  9. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Sry teach for the spelling error haha but girls from Quebec are freaks . Now Vancouver is a top ranked city yr after yr. You'd probably like it here man.

CallmeAndy and Max2018 like this.
  10. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Those Quebec girls do ass to mouth?

11. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

ATM yes they do! Another great fact ! :D

juiceme13 likes this.
  12. Is my thread being hijacked ? Lol i posted bloods so are they good for 4 days after the last pin and 5 weeks in ?? Opinions please ?

13. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Eh. Decent. Get them at 48 hours and you can make a better call. So many things can take place in 96 hours... where did you pin? Did you work that muscle group? When? Do you have a heavy labor job? Just rhetorical questions to illustrate the tt swing in that time.

MindlessWork and The-black Fonzi like this.
  14. Alright thanks bro ! gunna pin the same day next time i get blood work and will post in the next few weeks.

15. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Wait 48 hours after a delt pin. Perfect timing imo. Same day is too close

16. Okay Will do thanks for the info. Any reason why ? heard of guys getting blood done a few hours after last pin... 24 at most... So peak levels are at 48 hours after last pin ? Or does it depend on the ester ?

17. brutus79

brutus79 Member

It's just the guideline we use here... that way we can compare more easily. 24 hours for prop or ace.

The-black Fonzi likes this.
  18. Update: so i am gunna have to stop this cycle early was gunna go an extra month... had some gyno was taking adex and it was stopping the gyno from getting worst switched to letrozole from teragon labs to try and get rid of it and its slowly getting worst Hmmm. i started letro at 1.5 and tapered up to 2.5 im now on 2.5 mg of letro a day and no symptoms of low e... I was actually preety pissed the only thing i can say is my nipples are still itchy and gyno is getting worst also still getting a hard as rock morning wood.

19. A Heads up I gained 25 pounds on this cycle. so no complaints about the test... Strength gains went through the roof Wasnt able to get peek bloods though. What sucks is im going to have to shell out 4 grand for this gyno surgery cant even take my friggen shirt off anymore... :mad::mad:

GhostFaced likes this.
  20. zeta1

zeta1 Member

aside from the gyno you got great results from the test?
    where can i get some? i want to go on my first cycle and just use some test e for 10 weeks.