test 400 (6 blend)

landed some bottles of a test 400 6 blend great company just never seen this breakdown

testosterone Decanoate 2oo mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 40 mg
Testosterone propionate, 30 mg
Test isocaproate 30 mg
test ethanate 50mg
test cyp 50mg

total: 400mg per cc

Sustanon doesn't do what it's intended to do, so let's add more esters to it!

What is your dosing schedule going to be like? This blend seems really gimmicky and needlessly complicated.

I'll never understand these whacky blends. The point of sustanon was to allow steady blood levels with infrequent injections. It does just the opposite unless you inject it EOD. You're seriously better off just injecting test C or E EOD if you're one of those OCD stable blood-level people.

Cashton

Sustanon doesn't do what it's intended to do, so let's add more esters to it!

What is your dosing schedule going to be like? This blend seems really gimmicky and needlessly complicated.

I'll never understand these whacky blends. The point of sustanon was to allow steady blood levels with infrequent injections. It does just the opposite unless you inject it EOD. You're seriously better off just injecting test C or E EOD if you're one of those OCD stable blood-level people.
100% the only T400 blend I’ll use is the 200E + 200C I got.

joe barnes

i plan on running eod to start then jump on ed if pip is not bad....im running a cut so i figured might as well try this blend

Frankdoz

Ya I just started high dose e unsteady if sust I fluctuate between sust , e , cyp and prop . In the end prob all about the same . My question is is there any difference let’s says 600 prop or 600 cyp water weight muscle gain etc ??

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Ya I just started high dose e unsteady if sust I fluctuate between sust , e , cyp and prop . In the end prob all about the same . My question is is there any difference let’s says 600 prop or 600 cyp water weight muscle gain etc ??
Negligible difference 600 prop will be a bit more test in the end compared to cyp because of ester weight.

Sampei

Unless you are 250+ lbs ripped it looks to me a bit to much on the dosage side.

joe barnes

only used bio tech the last 5 yrs....my guy is in the ifbb he switched from bio-tech to vicon the past 6 months....so im doing a cut starting monday well he had seven boxes of bio tech test 6 blend (it called bio-ts 400) and let me have them cheap.....rest of my gear eq tren ace are vicon..
Unless you are 250+ lbs ripped it looks to me a bit to much on the dosage side.
im a powerlifter i compete at 285 raw bench 605....just need to do a good cutter have not done one in a while

what does do you think looks high???? thank you for the input...i love learning a hearing different views

Sampei

I don't know much on PL dosages and cycle so I cant really help.
but for a bodybuilding cycle you are already at 2+ gram of total AAS only with test and EQ and it's a cut.... for cutting you don't need all those mg of steroids, you need just good diet and enough steroids to preserve as much muscle as possible.

I would reduce the test drastically, EQ as well, keep the tren as it is and that's it. clen at 200mcg seems a lot as well. 120-160 more then enough.
I don't like t3, but it's a personal choice.

Sampei

I would probably run: 400 test 600 EQ and 300mg of tren MAX
Probably better 200 test 600 EQ and 300-400 tren.
perfect for a cut

ChiCubbie86

6 blend? Woww..waiting for another company to see their 6 blend and raise them a couple for an 8 blend! You heard it here first

Sponsors

Latest posts